Forum Member
finally hes coming to belfast...

but will he sing his old stuff?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you are lucky you are about to see one date of a great performance. If not it's either your loss because of bad taste, or bad luck.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    If you are lucky you are about to see one date of a great performance. If not it's either your loss because of bad taste, or bad luck.

Lol i made this thread because im looking to go,ive wanted to see him for years. Just wondered if he will sing his old songs
  • Options
    madiain28madiain28 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he will be doing any old Robbie pop tracks if you wanted to see them you should have went to his stadium tour. This is going to be a swing tour so it will be tracks from swing when your winning and swing both ways he might throw in a swing version of some of his other tracks but can't imagine it will consist of any other tracks.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    madiain28 wrote: »
    I don't think he will be doing any old Robbie pop tracks if you wanted to see them you should have went to his stadium tour. This is going to be a swing tour so it will be tracks from swing when your winning and swing both ways he might throw in a swing version of some of his other tracks but can't imagine it will consist of any other tracks.

I was going to go to dublin but it was on a friday and my mum works. As long as he sings angels and a couple of other iconic ones i dont mind
  • Options
    TVScourgeTVScourge Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    At long last I have a chance to see Robbie in my native Belfast too. I don't mind if its 100% swing I got to see him in Glasgow for Take The Crown Live.