EastEnders Live: The Aftermath Show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We all know Lacey Turner was ill, but wasn't anyone else a little miffed that none of the show's top stars (except June Brown) bothered to turn up for the Aftermath show?

Comments

• cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Te actors playing Bradley, Archie, Jack, Ronnie, Roxy, Christian, Heather, Denise, Lucas, Peter, Lucy, Tamwar, Whitney, Adam, Billie, Robbie and Leon all took part as well.

G
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant the more established actors/actresses who have been in the show for years. I know it wasn't a show to celebrate 25 years (rather the live episode), but you have thought at least Adam Woodyat (sp?) would've made an appearance.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know - think it was just mainly the people that had been in the live episode they talked too. Would of been nice to see Adam WoodYatt.
  • ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Adam W was probably attending the opening of an envelope somewhere.
  • TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    I wanted to see Barbara Windsor :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    They were all at the private function party they had, I believe.
  • MissLaurentienMissLaurentien Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I noticed also Michael Greco who played Beppe sitting there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were all at the private function party they had, I believe.

I know they love those showbiz parties, but if the central character of the episode (Bradley) could've appeared, couldn't the rest of them have waited for an hour to do the show then get all luvvie with the rest? It's not a criticism as such, but I'd have liked to have seen them being interviewed. Thank god Jack, Ronnie, Roxy, Bradley and Dot made the effort because what was left seemed to be like the under card. :)