Ricky Hatton caught doing cocaine!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
Forum Member
The News Of The World find out everything :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's hardly amazing journalism from the NoTW, why should they get credit? Simply this Emma girl has gone to them with the pix and some comments because they are the biggest Sunday tab and/or have the most money to pay out.

I'm not that surprised he does drugs, boxers are hardly fountains of purity.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOTW does it again, who will they go for next??
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought we already knew this, wasn't he 'apologising' for it several months back? Honestly I can't keep up with all these sports personalities doing drugs.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Normally though don't they get stories like this and then go to the person and try and get them to do a 'my drugs shame' story....Mr Hatton obviously doesn't think it will do his career any harm.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    I thought we already knew this, wasn't he 'apologising' for it several months back? Honestly I can't keep up with all these sports personalities doing drugs.

That was Joe Calazage that was caught few months back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really surprised to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Supercell wrote: »
    Normally though don't they get stories like this and then go to the person and try and get them to do a 'my drugs shame' story....Mr Hatton obviously doesn't think it will do his career any harm.....
    Mr Hatton has finished his career, whether he will sweet toes on an ice show or Strictly next year, à la FMJ, though best stop talking about him now as well. :o

Still the comeback could be on, Hatton seems already in weght draining mode with coke before camp has even started. He'll still that 147 again. Good work, Ricky. ..