Options

Hahahaha - CLASSIC Daily Mail!

UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...the number of complaints has doubled since the Daily Mail ran a double-page spread featuring stills from the two singers' performances. The images were published alongside a headline reading: "We apologise to readers but you have to see these pictures to understand the fury they've stirred."

Classic Daily Mail ploy... Let's publish something a bit risque in the name of being terribly outraged about it.

And there are people who actually take what this stupid, hypocritical rag peddles at face value! The mind boggles... :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlEIryW8zA

It is so true!

Comments

• Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But which two singers they talking about??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X-Tina and RiRi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was nothing wrong with Rihanna's performance, I love her music :D Xtina however was a travesty.
  • Options
    batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    Some of the costumes on strictly are just as revealing!
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    This magazine is in d a n g e r. I'll let it pass for now, but they are on thin i c e. Anyone associated with them is an embarrassment and should be e r a s e d from the landscape of Earth.
  • Options
    batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    rombod wrote: »
    This magazine is in d a n g e r. I'll let it pass for now, but they are on thin i c e. Anyone associated with them is an embarrassment and should be e r a s e d from the landscape of Earth.

It's a n e w s p a p e r,.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    batman. wrote: »
    It's a n e w s p a p e r,.

No, newspapers contain j o u r n a l i s m.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't go that far:eek:

Dailymail is a tabloid not a magazine. Are you american? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't go that far:eek:

Dailymail is a tabloid not a magazine. Are you american? :D

No, I'm just awfully confused.
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hurrah for the Blackshirts!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the programme but I'll complain anyway as instructed by The Daily Comic? :confused:

What do these sad bar stewards number now? It's time we had a cull of morons. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Rihanna and Christina were as raunchy (good tabloid word there) as each other, but the difference was Rihanna looked hot and Christina looked rough as a badger's ar*e.

Althoguh frankly people complaining about a programme they haven't seen because they've seen pictures in the paper is brilliant. Like when people complained about Russell Brand and Joanathan Ross depsite not listening at the time i.e. they actually played it on iPlayer in order to outrage themselves!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classic Daily Mail ploy... Let's publish something a bit risque in the name of being terribly outraged about it.

And there are people who actually take what this stupid, hypocritical rag peddles at face value! The mind boggles... :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlEIryW8zA

It is so true!

This is a classic trick done by tabloids. They create controversy, then, they sit back and watch the attention they get from people talking about them. All attention is good publicity for them.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    batman. wrote: »
    Some of the costumes on strictly are just as revealing!

Exactly! I don't watch Ola and Katya JUST for their dancing you know :o
  • Options
    Dave HawkDave Hawk Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Crikey. Neither Rhianna's nor Christina's crotches :p were as unpleasant on my eyes as the tacky spectacle that was Olly Murs in tight white trousers yet I heard no 'moral outrage' from the Mail. Seriously, I don't get what all the fuss is about :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    W h a t ' s a l l t h i s s t u f f a b o u t l e a v i n g s p a c e s i n b e t w e e n l e t t e r s ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lydian wrote: »
    W h a t ' s a l l t h i s s t u f f a b o u t l e a v i n g s p a c e s i n b e t w e e n l e t t e r s ?

it's called me being a t r e n d s e t t e r and this forum being full of s h e e p.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    it's called me being a t r e n d s e t t e r and this forum being full of s h e e p.

No, it's called you being bored tonight.