Options

Cole.. FFS...

smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watched Alan Carr with her on there! Get the F*** off of TV cannot sing any note in tune... Arrrrgh and soooo god damn boring and fake!

Comments

• Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel better for that ?:p
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    She sends you her love.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I find her increasingly unbearable. I really hope she goes to the US and stays there. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neelia wrote: »
    Feel better for that ?:p

Sort of... lol but just want someone to interview her and say ' You know what you cant sing a single note'

simon where are you???
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    I find her increasingly unbearable. I really hope she goes to the US and stays there. :(

then don't watch her...simple
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »

yeah.
    I think Robbie Williams is an arsehole so I don't watch him, it's that simple.
  • Options
    Forum Member

What do you mean 'don't watch her'? You can't get away from the woman. And I like X Factor so I watch X Factor. I don't watch it for the 'Cheryl Cole Show'.

Simple.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i feel bad for her because she is really too hyped up for her own good! she'l soon feel the backlash of being so popular!!! but the thing that annoys me is that she can't sing yet most people in the country look beyond that and make excuses for her. i'm just bored of her now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    yet most people in the country look beyond that make excuses for her!

I think most people in the country stand her. It's just the media and some rabid fans who keep forcing her down our throat.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    So bored of the Cheryl attacking. No one cares how you feel about her—least of all her.
  • Options
    iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    So bored of the Cheryl attacking. No one cares how you feel about her—least of all her.

i acc like her as a person but sometimes the whole 'national treasure' and all the fuss around her puts me off her or the who 'cheryl cole brand'! i know it's not her fault but it's just like GIVE IT A BREAK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That "Nation's Sweetheart" stuff in vomit inducing but to be fair to Cheryl that isn't actually her fault.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That "Nation's Sweetheart" stuff in vomit inducing but to be fair to Cheryl that isn't actually her fault.

Of course it is. She plays up to it. She perpetuates it. Vast chunks of the X Factor are designed to reinforce it. Doesn't make it true though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »

Maybe your right.... but obviously you do!!!!

Just for the record this is a forum where we all have an opinion that we are entitled to express...so i have mine!
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the funniest part of that interview was when Alan asked her if GA got back together would Nadine be invited? Cheryl would have totally gone up in my estimation if she had said "Of course she will, she is the only one that can sing!!" :D
  • Options
    Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has totally transformed her personality to suit this facade they are pushing. The woman is beautiful, that I cannot deny, but she is talentless. I think its her charisma combined with great PR and this 'Nations Sweetheart' image she puts on that has made her so huge here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indigo_19 wrote: »
    She has totally transformed her personality to suit this facade they are pushing.
    I don't blame her for that either. If people are daft enough to buy into it then more fool them :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more bored of people's concerns for those who like her
  • Options
    Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame her for that either. If people are daft enough to buy into it then more fool them :)

I've said many times she doesn't bother me too much. She is beautiful and I don't mind looking at her. I think you are 100% right, its the people that buy into this image that are the silly ones :p
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    smurftc wrote: »

Just for the record this is a forum where we all have an opinion that we are entitled to express...so i have mine!

No I don't. I opened the thread by accident.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is you can't avoid. TV, endorsements, mags, radio, hairspray - she's literally everywhere. She's too hyped up for her own good.

Her PR is the most aggressive PR I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »

This is true, but over and over again? There is new anti-Cheryl threads every day of every week.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you mean 'don't watch her'? You can't get away from the woman. And I like X Factor so I watch X Factor. I don't watch it for the 'Cheryl Cole Show'.

Simple.

You make it the Cheryl show by discussing her don't you?
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is true, but over and over again? There is new anti-Cheryl threads every day of every week.

Two on this topic alone.
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member

Hard to avoid that simpering smile and flat voice - her mangement work overtime shoving in our faces on TV and radio constantly:mad: