Saint Row 4

Comments

• Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    GMG? Yes.

Really? They still haven't posted the game yet, do they not post before launch?
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Really? They still haven't posted the game yet, do they not post before launch?

I thought GMG were digital download only, certainly for PC. I've never bought a physical copy of a game from them.

Mind you, Amazon still haven't posted out my physical copy for the 360 as yet...
  • Options
    andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine has been dispatched via Amazon, although I have a free trial of Prime so it's a One Day Delivery via Royal Mail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought GMG were digital download only, certainly for PC. I've never bought a physical copy of a game from them.

Mind you, Amazon still haven't posted out my physical copy for the 360 as yet...

I dunno but they are selling the 360 and ps4 version unless they turn out to be download codes.

EDIT: just read thier facts page, they are physical copies and t says they post to get it to you by release but well they haven't posted it so it won't be here by release :) ah well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine has been dispatched via Amazon, although I have a free trial of Prime so it's a One Day Delivery via Royal Mail.

I picked first class delivery on Amazon because it said I'd get it on release day and it was also free for a time. Must've been a cock up.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Mines arrived, but am stuck at work.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    I dunno but they are selling the 360 and ps4 version unless they turn out to be download codes.

EDIT: just read thier facts page, they are physical copies and t says they post to get it to you by release but well they haven't posted it so it won't be here by release :) ah well.

"They'll be dispatched around midday today so they arrive for the release date, as long as there's no postal delay you're good" via twitter.

Won't get to properly play the game til Tuesday, So not fussed if it doesn't arrive tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    "They'll be dispatched around midday today so they arrive for the release date, as long as there's no postal delay you're good" via twitter.

Won't get to properly play the game til Tuesday, So not fussed if it doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Nah I live way out in the middle of no where i won't get it tomorrow but like u I'm not to fussed :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God damn it i need this game

I have £45 of the £100 i need to towards the GTA V collector's edition

I have skyrim legendary edition where i haven't even touched any of the DLC, let alone finished the stuff from the normal version

Yet all i can think about is romancing Keith David :D or the return of Johnny Gat :D:D or having super powers :D

I really need to find a spare £35 by tomorrow i just don't think it will happen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had the email from amazon, despatched and arriving tomorrow... supposedly...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Green man gaming still not despatched :p I'm away all weekend so not to worry.
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel as though i've played SRIV already because of the amount of ads shown during South Park. Sick of the sight of it, actually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there anything special about the commander in chief edition?

i've noticed everywhere i've looked the normal is the commander in chief edition, is it just a day one edition or is there something special about it

I've finally lost the last of my will power and i'm buying it tomorrow, i'd rather not miss out on something when i buy it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Is there anything special about the commander in chief edition?

i've noticed everywhere i've looked the normal is the commander in chief edition, is it just a day one edition or is there something special about it

I've finally lost the last of my will power and i'm buying it tomorrow, i'd rather not miss out on something when i buy it

You get an extra costume, an extra weapon and an extra vehicle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You get an extra costume, an extra weapon and an extra vehicle

Oh is that it, the costume could be fun, but the weapon and vehicle will be useless when you get the superpowers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Oh is that it, the costume could be fun, but the weapon and vehicle will be useless when you get the superpowers

Here's a pic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Here's a pic

I take it back they are all cool
  • Options
    PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just love Shopto they never fail to send out early :)
  • Options
    familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After watching game footage of this game, I have to say it does look good and new stuff they put in this game do look good too, if it wasn't for GTAV coming out soon I probably go out and buy it tomorrow (if any supermarket doing special offer like £25/30 then might buy it soon)
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tesco Direct emailed me - will be a day delay, so they'll be in touch tomorrow with some compo apparently lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After watching game footage of this game, I have to say it does look good and new stuff they put in this game do look good too, if it wasn't for GTAV coming out soon I probably go out and buy it tomorrow (if any supermarket doing special offer like £25/30 then might buy it soon)

Its only £35 brand new in most places, i'm buying it going for the platinum/100% if its a great game then i'll trade it in and get about £20-30 towards GTA V

If i love it i'll just rebuy it when its cheap and all the DLC is out
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just played about 15 minutes of it since it was released on the PC at midnight. Have to say that I really enjoyed what I've played, and can't wait to play more tomorrow. The intro was so awesome! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how far into the game (tagged in case people haven't seen the related trailer)
    Before Johnny Gat finally comes back
  • Options
    austino6austino6 Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    This game is good if you like prototype!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Green man gaming still not despatched :p I'm away all weekend so not to worry.

I got no dispatch email, But my copy has arrived.