Options

WHATM: BBUSA 18 - Week 11 - SPOILERS

2»

Comments

• Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Paul & Victor have only themselves to blame for the situation they are now in.

But i do wonder if they are going to mention to Nicole about Corey's post-BB plans not including Nicole at all. I'm guessing not. "Bro's before ho's". The level of misogyny this season is off the scale.

I don't feel sorry for Nicole in the slightest. She's loving being the only female left in the house with four guys.

Hoping for a James & Corey final two now to end this season on the low point it deserves.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul is a piece of trash. Spent all last night slagging off Natalie. She is a good person and Vic / Paul trying to say she betrayed James and Julies comments about Nat make me want her to win AFP.

****ing James DID screw up her game because of his pre game alliance with Nicowle.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To no great shock, Veto wasn't used and Paul or Victor will take the walk of shame on Tuesday *yawn*
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Paul is a piece of trash. Spent all last night slagging off Natalie. She is a good person and Vic / Paul trying to say she betrayed James and Julies comments about Nat make me want her to win AFP.

****ing James DID screw up her game because of his pre game alliance with Nicowle.

Yep. Not a huge fan of Natalie (although, arguably the best of a bad bunch), but I want her to win AFP after Julie's pathetic comments. Clearly TPTB are threatened by her winning it; can't be having that, a returnee needs to win it.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    The Live Feeds will "pause" starting on Monday 9/12 at 9 am PST & will resume on Tuesday 9/13 at 9 pm PST. We appreciate your cooperation.
    http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=25889056

Shows air Tuesday and Wednesday this week - both are eviction episodes.
  • Options
    butterflies84butterflies84 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to the eviction episode.

Wonder who will win HoH next :o:D
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5th place spoiled online.
    Victor. No idea who won HoH. Paul / James seemed to agree that they needed to work together this next round and cut one of Nicorey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    5th place spoiled online.
    Victor. No idea who won HoH. Paul / James seemed to agree that they needed to work together this next round and cut one of Nicorey.

According to someone called 'Miss Cleo' on Twitter, who people seem to believe is a genuine source, the new HoH is
    Paul

Though of course the PoV is the real power at final 4 - if anyone but the HoH wins it then they are the sole vote to evict. Unless they are Marcellas levels of stupid.
  • Options
    LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Nicole doesn't make the F2 I'm happy with any outcome
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As long as Nicole doesn't make the F2 I'm happy with any outcome

I'd prefer her over most of the others, which is a shame because I do dislike her now.

Who I want to win from most to least of the final 5 (naming both Paul and Victor so as not to spoil):
    1. Paul
    2. Nicole
    3. Victor
    4. James
    5. Corey

When I dislike them I tend to rank it on gameplay, and Paul's game has been streets ahead of anyone else's. And Nicole has been playing lately too. Victor shouldn't win because he was evicted and came back. James came for the AFP prize (hope he doesn't get it) and Corey is both bland and useless.

Overall this is not a likable final 5, though I usually do dislike most of the final 5. Last year I had Vanessa to root for, and I did like Johnny Mac too. But in 15 and 16 I hated all of the final 5, especially Frankie Grande he was awful. People like Judd and McCrae were so blind I wanted to shoot myself.

If only Tiffany and Da'Vonne hadn't turned on eachother...it isn't a coincidence that Frank. Tiffany and Da'Vonne were all openly hostile toward eachother and got evicted back to back to back. It spread distrust and ruined them all.