Is it illegal to have sex in a public place?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone on here ever had a 71 in public?
  • BlinginminginBlinginmingin Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always have sex in public. No where else to meet men in my town.

Diogenes was a famous masturbator in public.
    Bit of a rank setup tho dnt u?
    And what about passers by and shit?
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Basically, it is illegal if you are seen and the person is offended and reports it.
    Pretty much spot on - You have to be seen by a member of the public, and they have to have been offended by it.

If they set up a picnic and watch the action, then NO crime has been commited.

Basically no offence no crime!
  • SmeggypantsSmeggypants Posts: 16,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, if its in a private place where there isnt a chance of being caught i reckon its cool. But if its somewhere you do stand chance of getting caught, then your equal to a pervert..what if a child walks pass you and sees.

OMG - he'll get scarred for life!!!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG - he'll get scarred for life!!!! :rolleyes:
    Exactly so. Thats why i reckon who ever does that shit is as low as a pervert adn scum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if its in a private place where there isnt a chance of being caught i reckon its cool. But if its somewhere you do stand chance of getting caught, then your equal to a pervert..what if a child walks pass you and sees.
    If you get caught shagging it doesn't make you a pervert at all.
    Ok it may offend some but doesn't class you a pervert.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    If it was im sure Public Toilets would be out of business :p

Yeah you might find George Michael in there LOL
  • ludovicaludovica Posts: 25,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want to?
    Seems weird to me, and contemptuous of any other people in the vicinity
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ludovica wrote:
    Why would anyone want to?
    Seems weird to me, and contemptuous of any other people in the vicinity
    Sometimes you can get so horny you just get to the nearest place possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Mugrat wrote:
    Has anyone on here ever had a 71 in public?

What's a 71? Special fried rice? lol. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote:
    If you get caught shagging it doesn't make you a pervert at all.
    Ok it may offend some but doesn't class you a pervert.
    Yes it does, if a man flashed his ding at ya or a woman whacked her titties out shed be classed as a pervert. If you reveal yourself by shagging your bird in public, even though its not intentional, you took the risk knowing you may be seen..therefore you revealing yourself to someone whilst shagging is not unintentional. Say u showered and the window was open and you didnt know then thats unintentional revelation.

If i was out with my kid and i saw you and your gf/bf at it, and my son got an early biology lesson id hit the roof and kill the mood id tell u.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it does, if a man flashed his ding at ya or a woman whacked her titties out shed be classed as a pervert. If you reveal yourself by shagging your bird in public, even though its not intentional, you took the risk knowing you may be seen..therefore you revealing yourself to someone whilst shagging is not unintentional. Say u showered and the window was open and you didnt know then thats unintentional revelation.
    If i was out with my kid and i saw you and your gf/bf at it, and my son got an early biology lesson id hit the roof and kill the mood id tell u.
    So girls who go topless on the beach are all perverts then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote:
    So girls who go topless on the beach are all perverts then?
    But thats completely different. Thats like saying someone walking through a supermarket in swimming trunks in the middle of winter would not be strange because people wear them in swimming pools and on the beach? Different scenarios, for example you would not turn up to work with your tits out would you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But thats completely different. Thats like saying someone walking through a supermarket in swimming trunks in the middle of winter would not be strange because people wear them in swimming pools and on the beach? Different scenarios, for example you would not turn up to work with your tits out would you?
    Depends on the job, if you were a page 3 model then yes :p
    As long as no one complains and say they're offended there isn't a problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote:
    Depends on the job, if you were a page 3 model then yes :p
    As long as no one complains and say they're offended there isn't a problem.
    It is a problem..why should people have to wait to complain? Is racism not a problem unless someone complains, doesnt mean its not wrong, catch my drift?

If a bird has her tits out the beach, to bring your child to a beach you know thats a possibility, therefore you are taking the risk. Two people shagging in public and other people seeing them is perverted and they are classified as perverts, to think that a young child could see something well before their time is sick, and the people that do it are perverted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a problem..why should people have to wait to complain? Is racism not a problem unless someone complains, doesnt mean its not wrong, catch my drift?

If a bird has her tits out the beach, to bring your child to a beach you know thats a possibility, therefore you are taking the risk. Two people shagging in public and other people seeing them is perverted and they are classified as perverts, to think that a young child could see something well before their time is sick, and the people that do it are perverted.
    Fair enough if a child saw them it's not the best situation, but it would be unfortuante they don't do it to get caught up by kids.
    Theyre not perverts though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote:
    Fair enough if a child saw them it's not the best situation, but it would be unfortuante they don't do it to get caught up by kids.
    Theyre not perverts though.
    Well then what would it make them , irresponsible adults? Would you be alrite if you had dropped your child around a friends when they were 7 or something and you found out the rents had gone up for a session and your child had front seats? Would you not be narked and think these people were scum?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well then what would it make them , irresponsible adults? Would you be alrite if you had dropped your child around a friends when they were 7 or something and you found out the rents had gone up for a session and your child had front seats? Would you not be narked and think these people were scum?
    Irresponsible yes, and if they were deliberatly doing it in that situation yeah i'd think they were in the wrong and abit sick but that's a different matter.
    They're deliberatly doing it in front of the kids aware they watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote:
    Irresponsible yes, and if they were deliberatly doing it in that situation yeah i'd think they were in the wrong and abit sick but that's a different matter.
    They're deliberatly doing it in front of the kids aware they watching.
    Nah see, i think to many things come under irresponsible and didnt mean for that to happen. I think sh*ging when you know children may possibly enter the room and see is sick, you wouldnt do it if you were not sick. If you start a session knowing that people may see and children may witness it its sick and perverted making the people involved perverts. Around certain people you behave in certain ways, because its good practise. If you break this practise knowing it may result in children witnessing you nude and having sex you are breaking the practise choosing to ignore the possibilities. Therefore, if you are caught by anyone, you are to blame..you are the pervert.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah see, i think to many things come under irresponsible and didnt mean for that to happen. I think sh*ging when you know children may possibly enter the room and see is sick, you wouldnt do it if you were not sick. If you start a session knowing that people may see and children may witness it its sick and perverted making the people involved perverts. Around certain people you behave in certain ways, because its good practise. If you break this practise knowing it may result in children witnessing you nude and having sex you are breaking the practise choosing to ignore the possibilities. Therefore, if you are caught by anyone, you are to blame..you are the pervert.
    If kids are around then fair enough it's not, but other then that doesn't make people perverts, i guess we'll just have to disagree.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Blinginmingin your posts are very amusing to read, right PITA, but amusing.

Here's some

hard returns please use them, make your posts easier to read.

Can't agree with your pervert and sick thing though.

As for starting a 'session' knowing that children might see you.
    I presume you don't have children, as you wouldn't be getting much in the way of sex, because they can turn up in your bedroom at the most inopportune moments.

We used to go down to the living room and put a chair behind the door sometimes.
    Oh well, those days are long gone, back to Mrs Palm for me, not that you needed to know that :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should go and have sex in a police station and see what happens.then report back and tell us all what happened
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blinginmingin your posts are very amusing to read, right PITA, but amusing.

Here's some

hard returns please use them, make your posts easier to read.

Can't agree with your pervert and sick thing though.

As for starting a 'session' knowing that children might see you.
    I presume you don't have children, as you wouldn't be getting much in the way of sex, because they can turn up in your bedroom at the most inopportune moments.

We used to go down to the living room and put a chair behind the door sometimes.
    Oh well, those days are long gone, back to Mrs Palm for me, not that you needed to know that :)
    I dont get it? what does pita stand for?
    Here's some

hard returns...again, thats gone over my head.
  • cobaltmalecobaltmale Posts: 21,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should go and have sex in a police station and see what happens.then report back and tell us all what happened

Ooh that opens up a whole new fantasy ... :D

G
  • ludovicaludovica Posts: 25,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    humphryb wrote:
    Sometimes you can get so horny you just get to the nearest place possible.
    Sounds like some self-control needs to be exercised.....