The Three Warlocks Bitching...

1235»

Comments

• deebdeeb Posts: 11,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icefall wrote: »
    Ziggy is one of the biggest male bitches/warlocks in there, once he gets going the girls pale into insignificance

i notice lately ziggy liam and gerry spending more time together.

I wonder if ziggy is spending less time with chanelle to follow Liams example and just be free to give all the girls attention...

ziggy and liam seem to be hanging out a lot more lately...
    They're bonded by a hatred of Charley. Both have been emasculated by their inability to win an argument against her.

Perhaps as a group they can beat her.
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...Liam, Gerry and Zac now slagging off Carole on the LF.

Come on, where are all the "witch" threads when the men bitch? It's only fair, innit? :D

(Is Warlock the correct term?:o )

There is no equivalent male term in the sense that there is no equivalent history, weight of contempt, hatred, judgement, in the same way that there is no equivalent to certain other offensive terms used against specific groups of people.

A term carrying a weight of dislike and contempt might be something like "pig" or em..."bar steward" "scum" or...[insert other term]..
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    This whole secenario is turning out just like it did with BB3. Charley is Jade increasingly every day as her confidence grows & her behaviour becomes ever more bullying. She is pulling others into this just like Jade did with Adele. The protection of Charley by BB & the increasing praise for her on this forum when her behaviour is totally unacceptable is beyond belief. For her to get success from behaving in such a way is only going to bring about clone of Jade or Jade mark II which is an appalling thought.

MB

I totally agree with your post, some people on this forum will not be happy until they have another Jade. I despair.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree with your post, some people on this forum will not be happy until they have another Jade. I despair.

I don't like Jade.

I think that was fundamentally concerned witht he three Warlocks Zaggy, Gerry and Liam and their nefarious goings on.

They are bitching and bitching all over the place. :D
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    Thanks Chilli Dragon for highlighting that the men in the house can have a good bitch as well. :)

Though you are never going to get people to agree with you when they've got their Charley hate goggles on ;)

I might switch to my Ziggy goggles soon. ;):)

All men like to bitch, they say they don't but they do. Billi was a real bitchy person, made me laugh yesterday when he was sitting there next to that lady from Atomic Kitten on BBLB who started to make cat sounds while Billi was speaking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spogna wrote: »
    Well you can't clap with one hand can you.:rolleyes:

Apologies, I was in a rush. I meant to say that the a group of women 'bitching' together is more likely to be described as 'witches' than a single woman 'bitching' alone would be described as a witch. This is why I think the conspiratorial meeting - as with the Shakespearean witches - plays at least some part.
  • steg1988steg1988 Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    Good thread. How much do you want to bet this won't be shown on the highlights show?
  • May BlossomMay Blossom Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Ilike Charley and I have suported her since the biginning and will supoort her , short of her murdering anyone, unitl she leaves the bb house.

Jon, he has a compnay and works in the media and obviously is aware of what she couldor couldnot do, has already informed her that he feels she is great, and she will have a greater future than anything Jade has or had.:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

If you seriously want the media to create 'another'Jade & for her to be even more successful then I quite frankly don't know what to say. :eek:

MB
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to be a Warlock, it sounds so wonderful ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you seriously want the media to create 'another'Jade & for her to be even more successful then I quite frankly don't know what to say. :eek:

MB

I don't think you get Charley. And to compare her to someone like Jade is unfair. Charley has stated what she does. She says who she is and she's just letting people know what she thinks even if it could be wrong. Its still her perspective although some don't agree. She also doesn't believe she's having arguments. YOu may call it deluded but just like I say its delusional to think that Chanelle and Ziggy will have a relationship on the outside they believe they will.

You don't like Charley because she's playing a game. She knows it very well but I would like to ask you this...what about this game isn't two faced? You have to vote out people you enjoy its a game that creates paranoia. BB is setting up each HM...why do you even watch? You would be considered morally delusional for even considering this rubbish as entertainment, right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    ...Liam, Gerry and Zac now slagging off Carole on the LF.

Come on, where are all the "witch" threads when the men bitch? It's only fair, innit? :D

(Is Warlock the correct term?:o )

Totally agree.They're out of order.
    The 4th male[Brian] bitches with the witches now.So Jonathon or a new male is badly needed.
    We're running out of nice hms.
    :(
    Oh for that nice Stuart from BB5.Or good old Dean[BB2]
    :)
  • spognaspogna Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies, I was in a rush. I meant to say that the a group of women 'bitching' together is more likely to be described as 'witches' than a single woman 'bitching' alone would be described as a witch. This is why I think the conspiratorial meeting - as with the Shakespearean witches - plays at least some part.

Oh sorry for my :rolleyes: I feel mean now:o sorry. I see what you mean, I guess that's true. That Shakespeare eh!
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well we have a bitching that Zaggy has here that is so sad it beggars belief.

Zaggy telling Chanelle to shut up or is it Chanelle tryin gto get attention and sympathy by blaming Zaggy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    uklove7 wrote: »
    I don't think you get Charley. And to compare her to someone like Jade is unfair. Charley has stated what she does. She says who she is and she's just letting people know what she thinks even if it could be wrong. Its still her perspective although some don't agree. She also doesn't believe she's having arguments. YOu may call it deluded but just like I say its delusional to think that Chanelle and Ziggy will have a relationship on the outside they believe they will.

You don't like Charley because she's playing a game. She knows it very well but I would like to ask you this...what about this game isn't two faced? You have to vote out people you enjoy its a game that creates paranoia. BB is setting up each HM...why do you even watch? You would be considered morally delusional for even considering this rubbish as entertainment, right?

Yes it's not fair to compare Snarley with Jade.
    Jade is a nicer person [never thought I'd say that of Jade!]
    In Snarley's hideous world there is no perspective, just hate and jealousy.
    There's no need to "get" Charley because she doesn't "get" herself.She is as deluded as the awful Me-kosi but again,compared to Snarley, Me-kosi is an angel.
    Evil Me-kosi isn't but Snarley is rotten to the core.
    Luckily the Snarley apologists haven't heard the half of what Snarley says because of sound dips etc.
    I hope what's left on the cutting-room floor never sees the light of day or we'd all be in extreme shock.
    :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    zzenzero wrote: »
    Totally agree.They're out of order.
    The 4th male[Brian] bitches with the witches now.So Jonathon or a new male is badly needed.
    We're running out of nice hms.
    :(
    Oh for that nice Stuart from BB5.Or good old Dean[BB2]
    :)

Where's Cameron when you need him??
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    And Nicky has never slated Chanelle. Nicky also did not make the "teeth" or "dirty" comments about the twins but has been labelled as doing so.

Charleys bitchy comments often get attributed to Nicky, she can be sitting there while charley says things about people and the next thing there are loads of threads springing up saying nicky charley said this, when in actual fact Nicky did not...

whereas Ziggy, Gerry and Carole have had so many gossiping snipy conversations, there never seems to be half as much outrage on those occasions :confused:

and as for gerry ziggy et al 's many nomination conversations they are glossed over by BB all the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another coven of warlocks at it, this time consisting of Ziggy, Liam and Carole (I'm gonna call her a warlock as she clearly can't stand women). They have convened at the table to b*tch about Nicky and Chanelle mainly. Carole performing her usual rewriting of history and attributing every bad thing that has ever happened in the house to Nicky and carrying on the popular theme that Chanelle is ruining Ziggy's life. But what am I saying they can't be b*tching they are men aren't they so I guess they must just be having a chat about their observations of the other HMs.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gerry has just joined the circle. I'll shall time how long it takes them, after they get rid of Chanelle from the kitchen, to continue their ponderings.