Why does alesha dixon always get hated on?

13»

Comments

• FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems to be nice, she works her backside off... I don't see any problem with her.

But I wish she'd occasionally go back and do some of that Fozzy Bear style rapping like she did with Mis-Teeq, that always gave me a chuckle.

:D spot on!
    I thought she was an OK pop singer, never watched Strictly or BGT so can't comment on her judging, but her speaking voice irritates me. And her last song seemed to be just a long naggy moan about her boyfriend not doing the washing up - :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    strewth wrote: »
    She's very serious, does she have a personality?
    BGT is supposed to be a fun programme and she's dressed up for the auditions as if she is going to the Oscars.
    I think she needs to lighten up:rolleyes:

It's a tv show of course she's going to dress up.

Personally, I think she comes across really well, a very likeable person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Dem haters doe :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get it. She has done nothing wrong. Her head is very slightly small, that's all.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know her solely through SCD - fantastic contestant (talented, worked hard, great rapport with pro-partner, fun personality) but a terrible judge (overmarked - ok not the only culprit but the worse, occasionally over-personal marks - laid into one rubbish and rather deluded celeb who outstayed his welcome talent-wise but it's not as if he it was his fault someone more talented got kicked off first - this happens all the time it happened the year she was a contestant she ought to allowed for it, inane comments and no technical comments). I thought her documentary on air brushing was interesting and showed her in a good light. I haven't seen her on BGT so can't comment - but she can't be any worse the rest of the panel who consists of people you want to slap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Was her grandfather George Dixon?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I like to think that she is loved on as much as she is hated on, and honestly, I quite respect against her.
    That's only I opinion, also.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misty08 wrote: »
    I don`t "hate on" her - but I do hate on the expression "hate on"!

Oh God me too! It's so ignorant and sounds so stupid it makes my teeth itch!
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her to be really grounded and down to earth, especially in interviews. I enjoy her music but her personality makes her all the more endearing and special. She's a fellow animal lover too so I'm a tad biased anyway! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I can't warm to her and was relieved when she stopped being a judge on 'Strictly'. I think she's pushy and ambitious. I guess there's nothing inherently wrong with that so long as you don't hurt others. I don't dislike her, however, and can't understand why people are so horrible about her in some of the stuff I've seen. She doesn't deserve that and she has a great work ethic.

So your confused
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she's the embodiment of the "ah like wicked innit" culture that so many (rightly) detest.

What a comment. We're not all born saying 'oh daaaarling, how do you do." :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I think Alesha is sooooo underated for her fanatstic last album 'The Entertainer'. She's extremely talented and hardworking but gets overlooked for people who cannot sing and always mime. I'll leave you to guess who that may be.
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Personally I think Alesha is sooooo underated for her fanatstic last album 'The Entertainer'. She's extremely talented and hardworking but gets overlooked for people who cannot sing and always mime. I'll leave you to guess who that may be.

This!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Gill P wrote: »
    What does "hated ON" mean? Don't answer that! The OP should have put "Why is Alesha Dixon hated?" Anyway, she isn't. I like her and think she was OK in Strictly.

^^ I hate the title of this thread, it just doesnt make sense
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ I hate the title of this thread, it just doesnt make sense

One million per cent agree.

'Hated on' offends me and since its my birthday, I can be offended.:D
    Forum Member
    One million per cent agree.

'Hated on' offends me and since its my birthday, I can be offended.:D

Happy birthday Doll :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Doll :D

Thanks.:D

I think I've disgraced myself in another thread......oooops.:o:o
    Forum Member
    Thanks.:D

I think I've disgraced myself in another thread......oooops.:o:o

:D Point me in the right direction
    Forum Member
    Aaah saw it, its a Katie Price one so I aint going there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Why is Call the Midwife so likied on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RedSnapper wrote: »
    This is an online forum board - you can use complete sentances and dont need to use text speak you know.

I love it when people criticise others and make spelling mistakes :D