Options

Geordie Shore

Comments

• Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you think about it they are all like doctor Nick On Simpsons. All have their catch phrase or thing that they do series after series. Good fun to watch mind but they all are charactures of themselves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Marnie and James are obviously popular with the producers, not so with fans though, Sophie on the other hand was popular with fans, but not so with producers. People like Scotty t are popular with both. It'll be interesting to see the official ratings next week to see what state the show is in as the overnight ratings haven't been impressive. :(

I know what Sophie said was awful, but I feel like it was used as an excuse to get rid. Look at Vicky - she has a criminal conviction and is serving a sentence for quite a serious offence in the grand scheme of things, and she was allowed to return. But I'd take Sophie and Joel over Marnie any day.

It does seem like every day Sophie is being told how much she is missed on the show and how it's not the same without her. But I suppose at the same time, I can't really imagine Geordie Shore without James!
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From a male point of view I'm glad I don't have to see Sophie any more, she's foul.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    rumtruffle wrote: »
    I know what Sophie said was awful, but I feel like it was used as an excuse to get rid. Look at Vicky - she has a criminal conviction and is serving a sentence for quite a serious offence in the grand scheme of things, and she was allowed to return. But I'd take Sophie and Joel over Marnie any day.

It does seem like every day Sophie is being told how much she is missed on the show and how it's not the same without her. But I suppose at the same time, I can't really imagine Geordie Shore without James!

How would you notice?
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really don't understand the love for Vicki, she's a vile little ogre. Good riddance.
  • Options
    Joline44Joline44 Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    Really don't understand the love for Vicki, she's a vile little ogre. Good riddance.

I couldn't stand her when she was with Ricci but she has been a good laugh since becoming single.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How would you notice?

hahahaha it's the random moments when he's finally shown doing some dad dancing. Or his little one liners. He is funny, to be fair. He was just funnier when he didn't have a "worldie" waiting back home for him.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Joline44 wrote: »
    I couldn't stand her when she was with Ricci but she has been a good laugh since becoming single.

Think Ricci was an idiot who treated her like dirt of the floor. :(
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

If you ever have the misfortune of being in the same place at the same time as the real life non scripted version of her you will see she isn't much more than that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have to say Scotty t is on fire this season, he's stood out for me since the episode where he kissed Vicky. He was justified in being annoyed with Aaron and all of that, as much as I like Aaron I did agree with Scotty t in the most recent episode. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they have started filming series 10 today and everyone is back apart from Vicky. Sophie you liar! >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So they have started filming series 10 today and everyone is back apart from Vicky. Sophie you liar! >:(

Totally skewed info if your asking me. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have heard that Vicky isn't as nice as she'd like everyone to think.
  • Options
    Forum Member

She's very much a matriarch if you see what I mean, I think its been her time to go. I can see others leaving, but not for now as MTV must have deliberated the auditions and there must have been some not very high quality replacements, it is up to the production team who comes in and that, I think the cast is good enough tbh, if it ain't broke don't fix it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No doubt! Remember how nasty she was to Rebecca in series 2? She has been more nice now in the later series but it's definitely just an act for the cameras.
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why on Earth would anyone think that she's a nice person? She's displayed on countless occasions in GS and Ex on the Beach that she is a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Totally skewed info if your asking me. >:(

I did say a page or two back not to believe anything until it had been officially announced and I got shot down!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did say a page or two back not to believe anything until it had been officially announced and I got shot down!!

:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well I was duped into believing in that case, then again a lot of regular fans would be put off if too much change occurs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I was duped into believing in that case, then again a lot of regular fans would be put off if too much change occurs.

I still think that Gary will leave sooner than later though. According to some people on twitter, he has bought a house in Australia and got himself a girlfriend. The parsnip is growing up :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I still think that Gary will leave sooner than later though. According to some people on twitter, he has bought a house in Australia and got himself a girlfriend. The parsnip is growing up :D

Come across some trolls on FB saying they want to hit Marnie, pretty pathetic really, its only a tv programme for petes sake and people treat it just like a football match. Marnie does have some very irritating ways, but not enough for people just to decline watching completely. Stuns me that on FB certain users joline84 treat the page as a weapon because they don't like someone, idiots. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True - Vicky has never exactly been nice on the show. Bullied Holly a bit in first series. Was awful to Becca in those series. Acts like she's the queen bee and all the girls must (and do) follow her. Sure Charlotte once said they're all terrified of her.
  • Options
    Super_SteveSuper_Steve Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

None of them are nice. They're all talentless nobodies who shouldn't be anywhere near a TV show.

Throw them all off a cliff.
  • Options
    Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    If you ever have the misfortune of being in the same place at the same time as the real life non scripted version of her you will see she isn't much more than that

ha come across her too have you? Vicky comes across really funny on the show but in real life its just...vicious.
  • Options
    Super_SteveSuper_Steve Posts: 4,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably because she is. And so is he TBF.