BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I'm getting very ANNOYED by the fact that every time Perez has been rumoured to do something unspeakable like blowing kisses to Alexander and breathing heavily over his food, all we see is a long distance shot of Perez apparently only smirking.

I think Katie Hopkions has lost the plot with regard to Perez.:o She would be more effective just ignoring him.
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,588
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)

Was away for the weekend at the beach:D:cool: just caught up on CBB. Blimey. Again. What a bunch of nut jobs...

So wish we had more feed, live or otherwise, as I have no idea how Perez has managed to become the antichrist in there, even what has been shown doesn't explain the level of venom directed at him, irritating though he may be. And Ms Hopkins needs to stfu. Badgering Perez will not help, regardless of how awful he may be, it just makes her look ridiculous I think. I can't decide if he's genuinely nuts, playing them all, or more likely, a mixture of both...ah well.

Strange days when Calum Best appears to be the most normal one in there.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

Another chilly day here, mind you it will reach 3C.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))))
    nowahalla wrote: »

Was away for the weekend at the beach:D:cool: just caught up on CBB. Blimey. Again. What a bunch of nut jobs...

So wish we had more feed, live or otherwise, as I have no idea how Perez has managed to become the antichrist in there, even what has been shown doesn't explain the level of venom directed at him, irritating though he may be. And Ms Hopkins needs to stfu. Badgering Perez will not help, regardless of how awful he may be, it just makes her look ridiculous I think. I can't decide if he's genuinely nuts, playing them all, or more likely, a mixture of both...ah well.

Morning Halla.:+)))))))))))))))

Quite a selection, strange HM's, Dim, Noisy, Disgusting, etc, etc, but thats what makes a good show.
    Wonder what the twist will be on Tuesday?
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »

Your not the first person to post that about Callum, i have noticed it to, very strange isnt it! :o:D
  • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Perez has history for being antagonising, in the USA he badgered Will.i.am so much that his (will's) bodyguard beat him up so that Will.i.am would be ejected.

In a small space where there is no where to get away from someone, Perez knows what he's doing and is succeeding in getting those he doesn't like either ejected or to leave of their own accord. >:(
    Forum Member
    minkski wrote: »
    Perez has history for being antagonising, in the USA he badgered Will.i.am so much that his (will's) bodyguard beat him up so that Will.i.am would be ejected.

In a small space where there is no where to get away from someone, Perez knows what he's doing and is succeeding in getting those he doesn't like either ejected or to leave of their own accord. >:(
    Hi Minkski.:+)))))))))))))))

Yes, Perez has it all planned, from before he was even in the house, he must have planned to irritate some so much they will have to leave or they will say the wrong thing.
    He has made it the Perez show, he wanted that, it is all going his way, he's being very clever, very careful and very annoying, thats his plan and so far it has worked.

Thats exactly how he is on the outside, and the producers knew that,

He makes Katie H look like an angel, but he doesn't want to tangle with her.
    And i bet he doesn't tangle with KP either.
    Forum Member
    Hello all :D

I'm annoyed there won't be any evictions on Tuesday
    >:(>:(>:(>:(
    I can't see Perez getting The Perez Show out of this, somehow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest wild rumour out there>>>>>
    Jeremy Kyle is going in - according to the Daily Record ! Hope its just for a task...
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Latest wild rumour out there>>>>>
    Jeremy Kyle is going in - according to the Daily Record ! Hope its just for a task...
    Never say never.
    Forum Member
    I know this is a bit random, but thought it warranted a looking at.

I don't understand how a 5 year old child can understand hot to work out the total current when the circuit has the voltage and resisters shown.

I understand there are many very clever people in this world but i find it hard to fathom how they can be like this at 5.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11355418/Watch-Genius-child-solves-extremely-complex-equation.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

I don't understand how a 5 year old child can understand hot to work out the total current when the circuit has the voltage and resisters shown.

I understand there are many very clever people in this world but i find it hard to fathom how they can be like this at 5.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11355418/Watch-Genius-child-solves-extremely-complex-equation.html

Smarter then me anyway lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alicia and Callum couldn't have been more blatant with their noms talk on tonights show! Why there are always hms who break that rule i never know?! Was interesting to see there reactions to the noms though and cheeky BB leaving Perez name to last to call out!! I think it is pretty certain that the 4 names called tonight will not all face the vote, tomorrow nights twist, whatever it is, is bound to save at least one - and probably put at least someone else up - save and replace do you think?
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    What a really horrible show this is! I have just been catching up with it.....it occurs to me that it is the one programme on television that you would be ashamed to watch or be known to watch with/by your granny or grand-daughter. Yes, I do appreciate that it is past both their bedtimes. It comes to a sorry pass when Katie Hopkins and Calum Best look half-way human.

Lesley Brain

I've thought in previous years that this is getting too much, too low and too degrading - yet I still watched. This year is way worse than anything I can remember before - and still I watch. Probably says a lot more about me than it does about the HMs.

My mother would be horrified if she were here, and although I enjoy watching topical TV with my granddaughters, I would have to draw the line with BB:cool:
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Ken Morley’s lost his double glazing job.

How foolish of him.

Jim Davidson managed to improve the public’s impression of him by being on CBB. So many on this series are doing the reverse.

Absolutely Gemo - wasted opportunity for Ken and there can't be many clamouring for his services.
    Mootle wrote: »
    I'm getting very ANNOYED by the fact that every time Perez has been rumoured to do something unspeakable like blowing kisses to Alexander and breathing heavily over his food, all we see is a long distance shot of Perez apparently only smirking.

I think Katie Hopkions has lost the plot with regard to Perez.:o She would be more effective just ignoring him.

It's ironic that she castigates Nadia et al for giving Perez the time of day, yet she creates more air time for him by following him around and lecturing him!
    Forum Member
    Alicia and Callum couldn't have been more blatant with their noms talk on tonights show! Why there are always hms who break that rule i never know?! Was interesting to see there reactions to the noms though and cheeky BB leaving Perez name to last to call out!! I think it is pretty certain that the 4 names called tonight will not all face the vote, tomorrow nights twist, whatever it is, is bound to save at least one - and probably put at least someone else up - save and replace do you think?

I'm liking Callum, never thought I'd be saying that - but Alicia really is the last word. I know she's complained about people calling hr thick, but good grief, she doesn't understand anything at all and keeps asking the same question over and over.

If it's save and replace I might burst:cool:
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »

I certainly couldn't do that at that age!
    Alicia just desn't have a clue about anything, does she? She started the noms talk, and I think she would have just kept on and on and on and on if Callum hadn't responded.
    Just as a matter of interest I recorded last night's show today, and checked to watch Perez "breathing over " Alexander's food. All he was doing was standing near it, and he moved away as soon as Alexander got the mutters. I think Alexander rather lost touch with reality there, and it was very sensible of him to realise this and walk.
    Forum Member
    How come alexander just disappeared, with no last chat in the DR?
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I'm liking Callum, never thought I'd be saying that - but Alicia really is the last word. I know she's complained about people calling hr thick, but good grief, she doesn't understand anything at all and keeps asking the same question over and over.

If it's save and replace I might burst:cool:

Hear hear JoJo!! I did wonder if maybe all that masticating with her mouth open is because she simply can't shut it when masticating because of the plastic surgery perhaps?:D

are those massive boobs all Alicia's own work? I thought you couldn't be a glamour model if you were augmented with silicone, but maybe this is just on Page 3?:confused:
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    How come alexander just disappeared, with no last chat in the DR?

maybe he totally lost it? I believe he is going to explain all on CBBBOTS with that ghastly John McCrirrick, but I won't be watching.
    Forum Member
    Hear hear JoJo!! I did wonder if maybe all that masticating with her mouth open is because she simply can't shut it when masticating because of the plastic surgery perhaps?:D

are those massive boobs all Alicia's own work? I thought you couldn't be a glamour model if you were augmented with silicone, but maybe this is just on Page 3?:confused:

There's very little of Alicia which is original from what I gather - her breasts are certainly enhanced - and hard apparently, as Katie and Michelle felt them!

Probably her lips have lost elasticity from all the treatments, she certainly seems to have trouble keeping them together.

I think it might just be The ~Sun who like unenhanced breasts, because I've certainly read about glamour models in general who have surgery in that area:cool:

maybe he totally lost it? I believe he is going to explain all on CBBBOTS with that ghastly John McCrirrick, but I won't be watching.

ETA - I watched most of it, saw the interview with Alexander and there was no mention of his actual leaving.
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

Forum Member
    RIP Anne Kirkbride. Deepest sympathies to her family and friends.

:(
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))

Another cold day here, max 2.5C on the Wirral.
    Good morning you lot.

Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))

Yes, RIP Anne Kirkbride.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Anne Kirkbride. Deepest sympathies to her family and friends.

:(

Never watched Corrie but have heard of her, was reported on the front page of the Metro today, she was in Corrie for over 40 Years!! :o RIP indeed
    Forum Member
    Hello all :D

Very sad news about Anne Kilbride. RIP Deidre, or Dreary as some people used to call her. She was another National Treasure, and only aged 60 :(