HO - Lindsey and Pheobe *SPOILER*

zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,832
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a637513/hollyoaks-spoiler-pictures-lindsey-hatches-a-shocking-plan.html

It tonights E4 episode it seems that Lindsey is the person who frames Pheobe for Mercedes murder

Comments

• seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My blood is boiling like a cup of angry tea ... I don't care how they get rid of Lindsey, just for the love of all that's good DO IT
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for.... What little string of hope I had left for Lindsey being saved is now gone. Granted I don't like Phoebe as much as other characters but this is just a pisstake.

Lindsey may have overtaken Freddie as most detestable. I wish she and her wide eyed, vagina tattooed boyfriend would both **** off. Preferably a painful death as I feel if the gloved hand killer got them that would be too easy.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only remember hating the original Sonny Valentine from 2006/07 (played by the same guy who was Billie Jackson in EE) as much as Freddie and Lindsey. Robbie is heading that way too.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    New low, Lindsey, new low.

Is someone as charisma free as Freddie even worth it?
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsey's character has completely been ruined. I couldn't give two hoots about her and Freddie's 'love'.
  • spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somewhere sometime soon Mercedes' hand is going to be forced into revealing herself as being in the land of the living. One of her clan being accused of her murder might prompt this although I think eventually Joe will crack and admit she is alive.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Phoebe? Wtf? Well done Lindsey/Kirkwood/writers. What absolute shit.
  • seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've already seen a spoiler on other sites that
    Grace manages to make it look like :o set up Phoebe, so he gets arrested - at his engagement party with Wet Lindsey

But still. Still. They pull this and then expect us to have a shred of sympathy for Lindsey or :o?
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell is it with Hollyoaks and their constant need to frame innocent people for crimes. They really have a screw loose in the writing department
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    spikewoman wrote: »
    Somewhere sometime soon Mercedes' hand is going to be forced into revealing herself as being in the land of the living. One of her clan being accused of her murder might prompt this although I think eventually Joe will crack and admit she is alive.

Which is why Lindsay sets up Phoebe. If Mercedes finds out, you'd think she'd reveal that shes alive to save Phoebe.
    Although you can never tell with Mercedes, it depends what frame of mind she is in.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised at all .classic kirkwood
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Lindsey is vile. Are we meant to believe that she is really in love or just that she's insane?

Hollyoaks have such a tiresome habit of the wrong person being sent to jail or the wrong person being attacked. Phoebe hasn't had anything to do recently but this doesn't help.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when I thought I couldn't dislike Lindsay anymore then I already do...