Andrew and JJ2 in Final? What the....!!

Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,780
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Maybe that'll be when they realise it should have been a vote to save! :mad::rolleyes:

Comments

• sharronwillowsharronwillow Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bloody travesty! :mad:
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    absolutely ridiculoue, who runs these shows, the last BB started out great, brill tasks, vote changing at noms., etc... then they mess it all up at the last hurdle making it go out like a damp squid as the favs will not be in the final - whoever they may be.
  • UltimatorUltimator Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    A victory for the nice guys
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    oh, have i missed the whole eviction program tonight then :rolleyes:

silly me thought they were all still in the house, and it started at 9 :o
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ultimator wrote: »

Neither of them have done enough to even show themselves as "nice"

Both bland, boring and surplus to requirements.
  • Aaron_ScotlandAaron_Scotland Posts: 8,487
    Forum Member

JJ2 is agressive and Andrew very spiteful towards new members, Like Sam. Neither are nice imo.
  • crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    these two have done nothing for he show theyshould be out tonight
  • OpaqueOpaque Posts: 5,286
    Forum Member
    But that's the point!
    Get rid of some of the big names today, leave some of the more non-entities to go first on tuesday and get through them quickly. This year of course it's a bit different as they want to get into the Ultimate BB.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I know!!!!!! Andrew is a young version of Steve, a stickler for the rules. JJ2 has the most boring voice and personality ever to grace the bb house, boring Mario who has no creativity or fun.:yawn: God help the people who will be watching after tonights eviction, i surely won't. :mad:
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roxtar1981 wrote: »
    oh, have i missed the whole eviction program tonight then :rolleyes:

silly me thought they were all still in the house, and it started at 9 :o
    Just frustrating because people only dial for those they feel strongly about i.e. characters, leaving the HM's that induce apathy to slip the net.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's a good philosophy for life in general, but not BB. I want someone who's funny, interesting, entertaining (by being good or bad), shown a bit of bravery, smarts...'nice' features, but not on it's own.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    I know!!!!!! Andrew is a young version of Steve, a stickler for the rules. JJ2 has the most boring voice and personality ever to grace the bb house, boring Mario who has no creativity or fun.:yawn: God help the people who will be watching after tonights eviction, i surely won't. :mad:

Steve is a stickler for the rules...when it suits him. :rolleyes:
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    That's a good philosophy for life in general, but not BB. I want someone who's funny, interesting, entertaining (by being good or bad), shown a bit of bravery, smarts...'nice' features, but not on it's own.

Yep Kat. Andrew and JJ2 are nice lads, but haven't been memorable enough to be in the winners enclosure.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly - Op

That why you can't trust the public vote thats why I'm all for Dictatorships

Eh! Andrew and effin JJ2?