We were never given the option to keep Josie in or boot her out! Totally unfair!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What annoys me most apart from Dave making the final is the fact that we the viewing and voting public never got the option to either keep Josie in or evict her. It just makes mockery of the whole series!

Comments

• Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    khushnud wrote: »
    What annoys me most apart from Dave making the final is the fact that we the viewing and voting public never got the option to either keep Josie in or evict her. It just makes mockery of the whole series!

Has she got friends in the production team?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    We never got the chance with a lot of people over the years.. The other HM like her.
    You get your chance at the final if she is not liked enough by the public she wont win.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have an option not to vote for her to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    You have the option to vote for Mario and stop BB getting their chosen queen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    the basis of BB is hms nominate who is up for eviction ?!
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    I think she would have struggled to have stayed in this week if she hadnt got the free ticket.

I hope she dosent win :mad:
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Every series of BB, they have always, always, at one point, put the whole house up for eviction. The only time they did it this year, was AFTER Josie was given the free pass into the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tapatree wrote: »
    We never got the chance with a lot of people over the years.. The other HM like her.
    You get your chance at the final if she is not liked enough by the public she wont win.

I am not very familiar with all the series of BB. Could you give examples of housemates from other series who sailed through to the final without once being up for eviction?
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her Housemates, who had lived with her for weeks, voted for her unanimously......It was because they liked her.
    If YOU don't, vote for someone else!
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's happened before. Brian Dowling, Dean, Elizabeth, Kinga, Ziggy and Mikey all reached the final without ever facing the public vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    because people who watch the full show and hms who live with her like her and she would have gone through without the ticket easy because she is the girl next door and a great hm
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    CHARMER1 wrote: »
    I think she would have struggled to have stayed in this week if she hadnt got the free ticket.

I hope she dosent win :mad:

Who do you think should win, boring Mario, boring Andrew, boring JJ or nasty Dave?
    Forum Member
    It's happened before. Brian Dowling, Dean, Elizabeth, Kinga, Ziggy and Mikey all reached the final without ever facing the public vote.

Did Jason ever get put up? I remember most everyone disliked him and being so peed off that he got to the final
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *yawn*

She wasn't going to go anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your viewpoints. Will have to wait and see what happens on Tuesday. But I just want to add that Josie on a couple of occasions did say herself that she would have liked to be up. It would have been interesting to see how she would have coped with all the preparation, the apprehension etc. of eviction Fridays. She wasn't even up last Friday yet she had a mishap in her knickers!!
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not very familiar with all the series of BB. Could you give examples of housemates from other series who sailed through to the final without once being up for eviction?

According to Wikipedia ...

Anna (BB1)
    Brian, Elizabeth and Dean (BB2)
    Kinga! (BB6)
    Ziggy (BB8)
    Mikey (BB9)

Not many but this isn't the first time somebody has made the final without facing a public vote. There are a few who were only up for eviction because of twists like the whole house being up as well. I think Josie would have made it anyway without the free pass. There is no way the producers could have rigged it for her to get it - I think everybody expected it to go to Steve - the biased mob on BBLB certainly did.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all your viewpoints. Will have to wait and see what happens on Tuesday. But I just want to add that Josie on a couple of occasions did say herself that she would have liked to be up. It would have been interesting to see how she would have coped with all the preparation, the apprehension etc. of eviction Fridays. She wasn't even up last Friday yet she had a mishap in her knickers!!

I was wondering how Josie felt on Friday - she is going into Tuesday's final with no idea how the public feel about her (apart from things drip fed by housemates and ex-housemates coming in with outside knowledge). So she hasn't had the experience of knowing the public like her enough to keep her in. Must have been odd on Friday night when her fellow finalists were feeling that elation of getting their place.
  • gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member

Yeah we did actually.

Even if people werent up for eviction, we had a final vote to win vote kicking out the least popular before the final
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it doesn't. She wouldn't have been booted out even if she was up. Shows she's as popular inside the house as she is outside :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Did Jason ever get put up? I remember most everyone disliked him and being so peed off that he got to the final

Jason was up against Victor. He was hot favourite to go most of the week, thn Shell and Victor had a row during the weddign task and he overtook Jason in votes. Personally I think Victor would have been a better runner up than Jason but ho-hum.
    Forum Member
    sassyg wrote: »
    Jason was up against Victor. He was hot favourite to go most of the week, thn Shell and Victor had a row during the weddign task and he overtook Jason in votes. Personally I think Victor would have been a better runner up than Jason but ho-hum.

Ahh yes that's right. Thank you for that
    Yes Victor was a much better HM than Jason.
  • ghostyghosty Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I totally agree and think if she had been up she would have been out on her ass :D , and thats why BB made sure she was not up the final week :mad: