The "Who's That?" of Big Brother

QuannoiQuannoi Posts: 1,251
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As we half-heartedly await the beginning of "Ultimate" BB with a dull sense of anticipatory tedium, I'm wondering who were the housemates we all forgot as soon as their introductory VT concluded?

I shout out to someone called Luke Marsden who the Guardian today namechecked as some kind of notable troublemaker. Can't place him myself...

Anyway, how many obscure and forgettable BB housemates can you name, and what if anything do you remember about them?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Most are instantly forgettable - the names mean little to me ayway - sometimes the pictures remind you of one thing they did - before, deservedly, being shown the door
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quannoi wrote: »
    As we half-heartedly await the beginning of "Ultimate" BB with a dull sense of anticipatory tedium, I'm wondering who were the housemates we all forgot as soon as their introductory VT concluded?

I shout out to someone called Luke Marsden who the Guardian today namechecked as some kind of notable troublemaker. Can't place him myself...

Anyway, how many obscure and forgettable BB housemates can you name, and what if anythign do you remember about them?

Hes that geeky guy who wanted to be prime minister and was purported a bit of a brainbox (despite doing his degree at some obscure college so unlikely to have the old As and Bs at A level) and had a "romance" with Becky who was a bit of an oerhyped housemate, but at least we got rid of at first opportunity then thankfully sank into oblivian save yearly BB colums in the ragmags.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Anyway, how many obscure and forgettable BB housemates can you name, and what if anythign do you remember about them?

Which just proves that the Guardian writer doesn't actually watch the show. Luke didn't get into arguments. He just bitched incessantly behind people's backs. Think Govan on 'gameplayer' pills.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Billi Bhatti ? Heard his name mentioned a few times on here, but cant place him at all !!
  • QuannoiQuannoi Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God was he that scrawny plonker with the big ears and permanently appalled expression? It's all coming back now. That freakshow with Becki was just crazy.
    Forum Member
    Roxtar1981 wrote: »
    Billi Bhatti ? Heard his name mentioned a few times on here, but cant place him at all !!

He was in BB8 for two weeks before getting evicted first time he was up. A legend in his own lunchtime.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I can forget Luke :( How do you do it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    He was in BB8 for two weeks before getting evicted first time he was up. A legend in his own lunchtime.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone remember Penny? She was first out in her series and kept muttering some song to herself like a loony on her last day in the house. What was it? Something by All Saints I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the name of the hippie yoga chick from series 1?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Didn't he pioneer the use of guyliner and reckon he was some kind of male model?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think it was bb9 for about 4 or 5 weeks wasnt it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't he pioneer the use of guyliner and reckon he was some kind of male model?

i think that was stuart who did a brilliant crowd surf on his exit and no one caught him
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sada?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sada wakingham
    Forum Member
    i think it was bb9 for about 4 or 5 weeks wasnt it?

Nope.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sada wakingham

That's her. I quite liked her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sada Wilkington.

Went on to write a book called "The Babe's Bible".
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember each and every housemate from each and every series. :o I have a wonderful memory when it comes to things so pointless. :p
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember cissie from bb4 I think.
    She had red hair and was a clothes designer or something.
    On launch night she was running around the house pi$$ed and I thought she was going to be a real firebrand funny hm.
    She never uttered another word I don't think and sank without trace.
    Justine from the same show too.
    Jon tickle tried to get off with her when they had a party in the task room.
    Tania bb4.
    They all seem to be from bb4 from me.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And who was that cute bald black dude who made "pok pok" noises at Marjorie the chicken?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And who was that cute bald black dude who made "pok pok" noises at Marjorie the chicken?

Darren Ramsay. He came 3rd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Darren
    Forum Member
    i think that was stuart who did a brilliant crowd surf on his exit and no one caught him

I don't remember Billi using guyliner but he was a former model.

Stuart's 'crowd surfing' fiasco was hilarious :D He didn't pioneer guyliner either though. Dan wore makeup on BB four years before Stu set foot in the house.
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I remember each and every housemate from each and every series. :o I have a wonderful memory when it comes to things so pointless. :p

Me too. Embarrassing, isn't it? :o