Corrie: Get Maria A Man

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
Forum Member
Does anybody else think the girl needs some luck?

I know she's made some mistakes but I'd love to see her get a happy ending.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree, i hate seeing characters playing musical beds and prefer it when theyre allowed to develop as singles for a while. It's unrealistic that she would be on her own forever, but she has a young son and would not be totally over Tony, had a lucky escape with Chris, so leave her be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    she would be good for tyrone. they both have young kids, are close friends and she was dead nice with him and baby jack.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to get back with Tyrone :D
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that would make sense if not rushed. Tyrone needs a break.
  • Shady123Shady123 Posts: 4,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sensing a reunion between maria and tyrone. Which I'd be quite happy with :)
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    put her back with tyrone but not for few months yet

maybe they take the kids away and they find the love they once knew
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too obvious to put Maria and Tyrone back together. Lazy scriptwriting if they chose to do that. It would make a good storyline for Tyrone to think he has fallen for Maria again, then work their way through to a new friendship.

Maria's men, Tyrone, Charlie, Liam, Tony. Spot the odd one out, not the dead/alive part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too obvious to put Maria and Tyrone back together. Lazy scriptwriting if they chose to do that. It would make a good storyline for Tyrone to think he has fallen for Maria again, then work their way through to a new friendship.

Maria's men, Tyrone, Charlie, Liam, Tony. Spot the odd one out, not the dead/alive part.

I don't understand how people don't see this!!!!Also Maria is way out of Tyrone's league, sorry to all the Tyrone and Maria shippers but that romance is long dead.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Maria gets seduced by Chris early this year.
  • ofniofni Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh, she needs to link up with another rotter. She hasn't had a chance to say "I've been so sssschtoooopid!" for AGES now....
  • That BlokeThat Bloke Posts: 6,352
    Forum Member
    Well, if people think she needs a new man then I guess I'll have to take one for the team and put myself forward. It's tough, but someone has to do it I suppose...
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I really would like her to get back with Tyrone. How convcenient it would be.:):):)
  • PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Chris (am having a brain freeze)? Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PacinoFan wrote: »

Don't worry, you're not the only one, I had to think for a minute who he was too! :D

Chris is Cheryl's ex-husband and father of Russ who are both currently living with Lloyd.

Chris is also working for Owen the builder at the moment as well.
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    PacinoFan wrote: »

Lloyd's bird's son's Dad.

And there is no way Tyrone would pull Maria again, that would be more unrealistic than a tram derailing....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree, especially as Tyrone was the one to dump Maria last time anyway when he realised she was way out of his league and would never make her happy.

Don't forget she was also engaged to Nick and went to Canada with him (although she came back quick enough when things didn't work out between them)

And I can't remember his name, but years ago I remember her having a fling with one of Toyah's boyfriends (she, Maria and Fiz were all living above the salon at the time) and she ended up getting pregnant and having an abortion. Fiz found out about the affair and was disgusted with Maria and they weren't friends for ages after that, although they are now of course.

She certainly knows how to pick 'em doesn't she! :D
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,208
    Forum Member
    Maria cant half pick 'em:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I think she should get together with the doctor.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    She was also with Jason until he cheated on her with Candice.

And she banged some footballer.

And I think she got nailed by Jamie Baldwin when he'd had a fight with Leanne.

Her and Leanne have a bizarre history.

I remember Leanne attacking her for what she did to Toyah.
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her and tony gordon, i just think its a pity he was a murder :P