Options

Footballers wifes extra time (for those who like the show)

RyRyRyRy Posts: 1,520
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hey. does anybody else like fw:extra time.

i think its great for a spin off. got some good storylines. i also like the new milligans kids specially rees mmmm.

am looking foward to tonights episode.

Comments

• Options
    MrWomanMrWoman Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's actually someone who likes it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah me lol
  • Options
    tonywilsontonywilson Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I can quite honestly say that Extra Time is the worst TV series I have ever seen.

The writing is absolutely appaling. I watched the first two eps, missed it the next week and have now given up on it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to reallly like FW, but I think the last two series particularly the latest ones have been a real let down. Im still watching Extra Time tho, its just not as good as the originals.

It wont evr be the same without Tanya and Hazel, and they should never have killed off Jason, he was a brilliant character. Is there actually any of the original cast left other than 'cathy' from eastenders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one interesting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    My concern is how will thye pick the series back up for series 5 when so many of the fans will not have seen extra time and have no idea what happened in that space of time, bearing in my a lot of characters would have moved on a hell of a lot in their lives, for example viewrs without itv2 will not have seen how Harley and Shannon broke up, or why Bruno is not in prison for shooting COnrad, or how hos wife escaped the madman...unless of course they plan to do a recap at the start of the series which would have to screen quite a lot! AM I MAKING ANY SENSE HERE! LOL
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Totally agree Darren. How on earth are ITV1 going to make any sense of this when the new series starts. This was claimed to be a spinoff show but the majority of characters featured are all involved (presumably) in FW Series 5 so for anyone who hasn't seen ET, its not going to make any sense at all. There's going to have to be one hell of a recap to bring viewers upto speed not to mention how short changed they'll feel that all this action has been going on.
    I still watch FW and ET (if I'm in) because it is so easy to watch but the show is a pale imitation of what it used to be. With very poor storylining and writing from Shed and the disgraceful cutting of episodes from ITV1, the whole thing is now pretty insulting to any fans of the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think itv will show extra time before series 5 starts. or it will continue and slowly reveal everyting. like when jason and chardonay died it was slowly revealed how and who killed jason. if you can see what im trying to say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV1 wouldnt put this crap on the main channel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did Harley and Shannon split up? What happened? i don't like the extra time, i never remember to watch it and it just ain't how it used to be
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    t2ggergal wrote:
    How did Harley and Shannon split up? What happened? i don't like the extra time, i never remember to watch it and it just ain't how it used to be

Yeah fill us in, I dont watch Extra time as by the time its on I'm ready for sleep!

Does Harley start going with Katie instead? Aww, I like wee shan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shannon and harley.

harley was heading off to spain for a pre season medical with katie. shannon thought she would suprise harley and go to the airport where she saw katie, they had a good chat but when katie knew shannon didnt know she told shannon that she is going to spain with harley. shannon left watched them leave went home and packed her bags.

that is all that has been shown of them if that is the end i dont know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyRy wrote:
    shannon and harley.

harley was heading off to spain for a pre season medical with katie. shannon thought she would suprise harley and go to the airport where she saw katie, they had a good chat but when katie knew shannon didnt know she told shannon that she is going to spain with harley. shannon left watched them leave went home and packed her bags.

that is all that has been shown of them if that is the end i dont know.

Thanks Ry, aww thats quite sad. Poor shannon. I never really took to Katie at all.
  • Options
    fi~fi~ Posts: 5,481
    Forum Member
    i watch it mainly as its somethign to watch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cel_001 wrote:
    Thanks Ry, aww thats quite sad. Poor shannon. I never really took to Katie at all.

no problem.

i hate harley now. i loved shannon and thought that harley and shannon was going to be an ever lasting relationship. they work well together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given up on it - But Bruno's wife is hot!

..as is Bruno! Can't belive Harley broke up with Shannon :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't belive Harley broke up with Shannon :(

i hope they get back together
  • Options
    TanisiaTanisia Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shannon and harley

i loved them

:cry:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given up on it - But Bruno's wife is hot!

..as is Bruno! Can't belive Harley broke up with Shannon :(

I agree about Bruno being hot! I love him. I also think Oliver and Bruno's son Rees arent too bad either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Bruno being hot! I love him. I also think Oliver and Bruno's son Rees arent too bad either.

im not keen on bruno. oliver is alot better looking in the daz advert. as for rees mmmm tasty. harley is a looker too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I havent come across an actor worthy enough to be named one
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RyRy wrote:
    im not keen on bruno. oliver is alot better looking in the daz advert. as for rees mmmm tasty. harley is a looker too.

Yes I liked Oliver in the Daz advert as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    help...!!! i've erased the first 3 episodes of FW XT and my girlfriend has'nt seen them yet...has anyone tape/CD them.
    if you can help email me at bjhumphreys247@aol.com
    :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    just spoke to someone at shed pruductions (makers of FW FWxT + b/girls) due to the high viewing figures FWxT coming out on itv 1 in the next 4-5 weeks !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    High viewing figures? They've lost over 500,000 viewers since it started.