Options

WHATM: Big Brother 11 - Day 67 - 14th August 2010 Midnight to 6am

1383940414244»

Comments

• Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Ang3l3yes wrote: »
    Is Dave sleeping in his jeans..??? He could at least put some PJ's on...!!

He's wearing his PEJ's.

And a comfy fit they are too.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    He's wearing his PEJ's.

:D:D

Kerry Katona would be fun at a Sloshfest. Perhaps we'll be able to see such a thing in a few months.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Candice wrote: »
    Yes, I've always wondered how people can do that sort of stuff with 5 others in a room. And, to be frank, it's not what I want to see.

That little matter didn't stop Saskia and Maxwell

Even though it annoyed Kemal who came up with "At least somebody got wet tonight and it wasn't Saskia"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    wtf is mario the new cameraman all i can see is dave the ass :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Lawd must have told him to be a minger :D

LOL.... hasn't he heard that cleanliness is next to Godliness...!!

Grrr everything about that false, oik, is just so annoying, his arrogance, his deceit, his smugness..... just him really... everything about him I've seen, just completely repulses me...

How he's still there is maybe the closest thing to a miracle that he's ever seen in his life..... no doubt his 'followers' will say it's the Lawd's doing, and it's all in the Glory...!!

I wish he would get so much bubbling in his belly that it would just pop.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

Kerry Katona would be fun at a Sloshfest. Perhaps we'll be able to see such a thing in a few months.

is "Sloshfest Live" the next endemol production?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ang3l3yes wrote: »
    LOL.... hasn't he heard that cleanliness is next to Godliness...!!

Grrr everything about that false, oik, is just so annoying, his arrogance, his deceit, his smugness..... just him really... everything about him I've seen, just completely repulses me...

How he's still there is maybe the closest thing to a miracle that he's ever seen in his life..... no doubt his 'followers' will say it's the Lawd's doing, and it's all in the Glory...!!

I wish he would get so much bubbling in his belly that it would just pop.... :rolleyes:

And to think that charlatan once held a Sloshfest down the road from me....:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    He's wearing his PEJ's.

Well I think I'm off to watch a movie now.... seems like that's it for tonight folks...

Night all..xx
  • Options
    CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    That little matter didn't stop Saskia and Maxwell

Even though it annoyed Kemal who came up with "At least somebody got wet tonight and it wasn't Saskia"

Brilliant line, so off the cuff and quick witted.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    And to think that charlatan once held a Sloshfest down the road from me....:eek:

I can't beleive I live in the same country as him, thankfully I've never heard of him visiting locally, though I daresay he may have done.... I think he'd be ridiculed now though...

If any good comes out of his being on BB, I would hope that it would be that people will have seen him for what he is, and put an end to his sloshing for good...

Really going now...before I get to het up...night all..xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Candice wrote: »
    Brilliant line, so off the cuff and quick witted.:D

The cosy couple had no comeback

He beat them right down with that comment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJJ AT is a damn scary place to look, the conclusions going on in there tonight are well many and various, but you can imagine anyway, the popular theory is they had a i'll show you yours if you show me mine under the duvet, wow they will be playing doctors and nurses next then
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    JJJ AT is a damn scary place to look, the conclusions going on in there tonight are well many and various, but you can imagine anyway, the popular theory is they had a i'll show you yours if you show me mine under the duvet, wow they will be playing doctors and nurses next then

is there an Immaculate Conception in the offing?!:eek:
  • Options
    CandiceCandice Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member

Makes me wanna squeeee....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Yay! I killed the Dave thread it is dropping off the page as we speak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    :eek: jesus christ on a bike i just nipped up there for a look and they was talking about little baby duvets :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it would appear that they may be all asleep now, so think i will head off

Night all