Options

Please help me!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
Forum Member
Hey all,

Me and a friend were talking about Dawsons Creek and suddenly I remembered this tv show that was on Five that was aimed at the same age group and I couldn't remember the name of it!

Basically it was about this posh prep school in America and a group of kids there. The main storyline I remember was this girl who was pretending to be a boy and her friend (another boy) fell for her and thought he was gay but then it ended with them doing the dirty in this little house on the coast. The girl who was pretending to be boy rode a motorcycle I think!

Please could someone tell me the name of it as I can't for the life of me remember it and it is driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds more like the film 'Boys Don't Cry' than any TV programme. I'm pretty sure the boy/girl in that rode a bike.
  • Options
    vernallvernall Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    it was called "young americans" was only about 8 episodes i think
  • Options
    anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Areece wrote:
    That sounds more like the film 'Boys Don't Cry' than any TV programme. I'm pretty sure the boy/girl in that rode a bike.

no it was a tv show, i am trying to think of the name of it, as it was based in a private school and the charaters were part of the rowing team at the school one of the the lads was a local and got into the school on a rowing scholarship, started having feelings for one of the girls he knew, but turned out they were half brother and sister

edit, thats it young americans, it was a great show, shame it did not last longer, here is the listing on imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0220178/