Options

Olympia Valance 3 years contract

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It been said the contract is for 3 years according to reports not sure if true but confirmed in newspaper

I am so glad because I love paige character

Comments

• Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's fit as. Once she's done with Neighbours, she'll be hot footing it to Murrca, no doubt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    She's fit as. Once she's done with Neighbours, she'll be hot footing it to Murrca, no doubt.

I think she could stay on
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she could stay on

I don't think she will, will probs follow in the footsteps of Holly Valance and leave after a few years! Holly also did 3 years on the show!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I don't think she will, so probs follow in the footsteps of Holly Valance and leave after a few years!

it be great if she did but only in uk instead of austrila or just be like karl kennedy neighbours first then music
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    It been said the contract is for 3 years according to reports not sure if true but confirmed in newspaper

I am so glad because I love paige character

They usually do long contracts with a bonus at the end of it but with an option to leave. American series did it lots in the 90's/00's with actors signing 7 season deals but they could leave whenever but if they completed the whole 7 seasons they'd get a massive bonus. Hence why most US shows last 7 seasons
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    They usually do long contracts with a bonus at the end of it but with an option to leave. American series did it lots in the 90's/00's with actors signing 7 season deals but they could leave whenever but if they completed the whole 7 seasons they'd get a massive bonus. Hence why most US shows last 7 seasons

did not know that I thought like friends used to have year by year contract I thought
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her. Great actress, character has lots of potential. Loving Neighbours at the moment except Sheila's dreams. Cringe cringe cringe!
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't see her staying for 3 years which is a shame because she's great. I reckon she'll leave after one year in the role. When asked where she would like to be in five years she answered Hollywood I bet she's ready to go this time next year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emzi27 wrote: »
    I really like her. Great actress, character has lots of potential. Loving Neighbours at the moment except Sheila's dreams. Cringe cringe cringe!

you got to admit funny scenes lol lou or paul I think she going to date paul
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't see her staying for 3 years which is a shame because she's great. I reckon she'll leave after one year in the role. When asked where she would like to be in five years she answered Hollywood I bet she's ready to go this time next year.

no I think she stick to her contract I mean this is a stepping stone for her career
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is far too talented and attractive to stay in Neighbours for long and that's not me being snobbish about the show. She should take her chances in Hollywood as soon as she possibly can. I reckon she will go far.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Her name is Olympia Valance? Sounds like a Bond Girl.
  • Options
    pholly22pholly22 Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Am actually pleased to hear this! I really like Paige, I was so doubtful in the beginning but I feel Olympia's portrayal has made her one of the best characters on the show for a long time. She seems very genuine and believable. Yay
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, I like Paige :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pholly22 wrote: »
    Am actually pleased to hear this! I really like Paige, I was so doubtful in the beginning but I feel Olympia's portrayal has made her one of the best characters on the show for a long time. She seems very genuine and believable. Yay

agree with that if you just have regular people it will become boring that y I like her
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

First one was mildly amusing but they should stop them now.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be trying to wriggle out of that contract in a year, lol.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her character. She causes lots of drama which is what the show needs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    I like her character. She causes lots of drama which is what the show needs.

yes and it fresh and current
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you got to admit funny scenes lol lou or paul I think she going to date paul

No I honestly didn't find it funny. It was just gross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I honestly didn't find it funny. It was just gross.

yes but it older people funny since they brought in Naomi Sheila trying to be a funny character as well with all heavy stuff they need stuff light
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Paige. Her burn book was great, especially when she called drippy Amber "Princess Skank"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it's true but she did say in one interview that she wants to move on to bigger things and move to LA at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    I hope it's true but she did say in one interview that she wants to move on to bigger things and move to LA at some point.

i think it will be a 2-3 year storyline you cannot come in reveal daughter then leave people invest in toryline that y we love neighbours