Options

Lauren - The Way Grown Men Acted Towards An Elderly Man

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
When asked about what was bitchier TOWIE or CBB she said... 'The way grown men acted towards an elderly man was not on'.

So much for the myth they are trying to spin that everyone thinks Gary is the one in the wrong ;-)

Comments

• Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, she doesnt agree with all the others and their lies, even Ricci said Gary was sound.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, its been pack mentality from the start from that shower except for Audley and Frenchie. Lauren ought to have had the bottle to stand up for him but pack rules obviously. No wonder his wife saw him as a shining light in that dark place
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    Yup, its been pack mentality from the start from that shower except for Audley and Frenchie. Lauren ought to have had the bottle to stand up for him but pack rules obviously. No wonder his wife saw him as a shining light in that dark place

Lauren has stood up for him and has been accused of sucking up to Gary along with Audely because they don't tow the party line & hate Gary like the others do.

The other night she was arguing with Ricci because the housemates didn't like the fact that she was speaking to Gary on his bed after Dee's argument with him (that Lauren was being disloyal).

And in today's task she says that Gary hasn't done anything bad to her, when they are accusing her of being a suck up.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Lauren shouldn't have gone, she was lovely in the house. What is wrong with society today that bad behaviour is rewarded and cheered.:confused:
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Lauren shouldn't have gone, she was lovely in the house. What is wrong with society today that bad behaviour is rewarded and cheered.:confused:

So agree - just look at the last bb you know what is wrong - sad world we live in
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was clearly more perceptive and astute than I'd previously given her credit for.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eva_prior wrote: »
    She was clearly more perceptive and astute than I'd previously given her credit for.

I was about to post something similar, she came across way better in a few minutes on BOTS than the whole series, it's all in the edit.
  • Options
    Alib941Alib941 Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Yet every week bar the last one Lauren nominated Gary.and only nominated James once. I think she sounds very bitter cos James had her sussed
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yup and me too.

Seems odd Audley, Frenchy and now Lauren are speaking up for Gary.

How odd is that.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alib941 wrote: »
    Yet every week bar the last one Lauren nominated Gary.and only nominated James once. I think she sounds very bitter cos James had her sussed

I didn't see bitterness. I think the 'penny dropped' wrt James et al, and their treatment of Gary.
    She saw sense in the end.
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very bright girl and a great judge of character.....perhaps not?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Yup and me too.

Seems odd Audley, Frenchy and now Lauren are speaking up for Gary.

How odd is that.

But heartening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    I'm quite sad she didn't make the final, and quite disgusted that she was booed. I loathe that eviction crowd with a passion.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But heartening.

Extremely.

• Options
    Forum Member

Gary & Frenchy were the easy options for all of the housemates for the first few weeks. Especially as the nominations have either been face to face or revealed anyway in a task.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't see bitterness. I think the 'penny dropped' wrt James et al, and their treatment of Gary.
    She saw sense in the end.

No she's still fuming with James after the feedback when James commented about her behaviour when drinking and she does seem very bitter about it. Truth hurts.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    It's very possible she made other such comments in the house which weren't shown as BB were only interested in her for the chance of a "romance" with Ricci.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No she's still fuming with James after the feedback when James commented about her behaviour when drinking and she does seem very bitter about it. Truth hurts.

He said more than just that about her in his feedback :o which just proves her opinion that James is far more nasty and rude than Gary has ever been... So I don't get your point :confused:
    And it's an opinion that everyone outside of James's gang share (Audely, Frenchy, Kellie, Lauren).
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherbea wrote: »
    I'm quite sad she didn't make the final, and quite disgusted that she was booed. I loathe that eviction crowd with a passion.

I'm sure the eviction crowd was rent-a-mob so that C5 can get their winner
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wasn't too keen on Lauren until a few days ago when she clarified her feelings towards Ricci, and very directly but sensitively told him that she did not want their relationship to go any further. I actually see her in a more relaxed and secure place within herself, since she was basically expelled from James' gang.

The only person I perceive as seething due to some deep-seated unhappiness and personal insecurities is James.

I agree with you that Lauren does seem to have difficulties with drink.

From my own experience, I think truth only hurts if you are insecure.

It's interesting how we all see the same people differently - no wonder there are always wars going on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    He said more than just that about her in his feedback :o which just proves her opinion that James is far more nasty and rude than Gary has ever been... So I don't get your point :confused:
    And it's an opinion that everyone outside of James's gang share (Audely, Frenchy, Kellie, Lauren) that James is ruder & nastier than Gary.

Sorry but I found Lauren to be totally fake. When she found out from the callers that nobody bought into the showmance and the boys had negative feedback about how they treated Gary she seemed to latch onto Gary knowing he was popular.
    I guess we all see things differently.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Lauren will spin which ever way she thinks the money blows, and she got the heads up on how the public felt and bam there she blows.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She had an hour with her agent who would have told her what to say on bots.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucygracie wrote: »
    Lauren will spin which ever way she thinks the money blows, and she got the heads up on how the public felt and bam there she blows.

But this was consistent with how she's been acting in the house for the past week or so.
    It serves no real useful purpose to her now to say it.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    She had an hour with her agent who would have told her what to say on bots.

But it's consistent with how she was in the house. She got herself into trouble with some of the others by being friendly with Gary.
    For the most part she has been one of the kinder more considerate housemates compared to many of them.