So because Wolfy is the fattest..

1235»

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's doing my head in on live feed constantly bitching about people particularly Dexter she's really nasty :mad:
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Wolfy appears to goes out of her way to make herself look as unattractive as possible with the hideous pirate bandanna and vile coloured, shapeless clothes. If she truly was happy in her own skin she wouldn't need to make the 'fat, ugly and proud' statement by doing this, she's just be a person in her own right. I do think she has a massive inferiority complex which is where the 'Wolfy' name and all the rest of the unattractively packaged persona comes from. She's more to be pitied than laughed at.

IMHO of course.

Agree. As much as I dislike Becky from last series, she was maybe even bigger than Wolfy, but still looked nice. She looked clean and well kept despite being big and generally not too worried about it. She didn't behave like Wolfy. And she didn't wear a rag on her head! Wolfy could look much better even without losing weight, but does she try? Nope.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i do kind of get the feeling the plays victim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's eating for two, her and the shark in her leg.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That shark sure is hungry :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shark? More like killer whale eating inside her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's true she could have a rare eating disease.

Rare cooked Sausages
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    She's not to blame. The popcorn was asking for it.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    The way she eats no wonder she is called Wolfy
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbelievable - there she was showing her huge flabby belly and saying to Hazel 'you don't have to look at that every day' as though she had some sort of disability. Then not long after she was wolfing down food in the kitchen like she hadn't eaten for a week. Cause and effect, you silly c*w. :rolleyes:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Unbelievable - there she was showing her huge flabby belly and saying to Hazel 'you don't have to look at that every day' as though she had some sort of disability. Then not long after she was wolfing down food in the kitchen like she hadn't eaten for a week. Cause and effect, you silly c*w. :rolleyes:

BIB that's the part that really p*ssed me off. The absolute state of her, implying that her greed & humungous wobbly belly was similar to having a disability. She needs telling, she really does:mad:
    Forum Member
    She's not to blame. The popcorn was asking for it.

That was kinda funny both Gina and Jackie daren't go for any
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Isn't there supposed to be a tiger in there, too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was kinda funny both Gina and Jackie daren't go for any

Oh god nor would I have done, what's the betting she would spit on them first to have them all to herself
    Forum Member
    sarza wrote: »
    Oh god nor would I have done, what's the betting she would spit on them first to have them all to herself

The reason she picked them up and held on to them was to psychology tell the other two that she had claimed them

If something is on a table everybody is likely to dip in if someone is holding it they are less likely to take any.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »

Totally. She said, "you don't have to wake up with this every day," I wanted Charlie to say, and neither do you if you had a salad once in a while. BFM.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was really funny though was when she moaned that Dexter disgusted her because he was playing the victim. Look in the mirror luv and you will see someone playing the victim staring back.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    green855 wrote: »
    Did she have to show us her belly. I feel sick. How rude is Wolfy. That won't make the public feel sorry for her.

I think she is going for the fat Lesbian victim card. Obviously watched too many previous series.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    What was really funny though was when she moaned that Dexter disgusted her because he was playing the victim. Look in the mirror luv and you will see someone playing the victim staring back.

I laughed when she said that. She really can't see that she's playing the 'victim', can she?
  • crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quote 'I am happy in my skin' if she is so happy why the fuss about the word FAT being used - does not make sense

She is the biggest attention seeker in there. Hope she is up for evection this week - just to see the look on her face, bet she would go mental.
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all a front. I'd say she's the person least comfortable in their own skin. I would have loved it if Charlie just sat down on the bed opposite her the other night and was like "I would argue that you aren't happy with yourself if you are so offended with the word fat". That wasn't gonna happen though.