TraceyLuv's wedding

BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well trailed at the moment with little trailers but we all know that a soap wedding seldom goes ahead, if it does, without some drama
I have the feeling that her groom will do a runner after his confrontation with Carla, and she will be left standing at the altar on her own
That would also figure, if as predicted, she is to have an affair with Tony

Comments

• shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Ridiculous excuse from Deirdre for not attending her own daughter's wedding.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks gorgeous in her dress though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for the Carla and Tracy Catfight!
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I think Rob will do a runner mainly because there are photos of him at a phonebox.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »

I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Well trailed at the moment with little trailers but we all know that a soap wedding seldom goes ahead, if it does, without some drama
    I have the feeling that her groom will do a runner after his confrontation with Carla, and she will be left standing at the altar on her own
    That would also figure, if as predicted, she is to have an affair with Tony

yea.i have mentioned this a few times from that old corrie/e'dale trailer of tainted love lol
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »

It is so unbelievable that Deidre would not be at Tracey's wedding, where on earth does Bev live for goodness sake?
    yes I know its just an excuse because Anne Kirkbride is on a break but it just doesn't ring true and sounds ridiculous they should have thought of a better reason........not sure what though.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty unbelievable that Mummy Dreary wouldnt attend her only child's wedding.
  • hatpeghatpeg Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty unbelievable that Mummy Dreary wouldnt attend her only child's wedding.

She would be there.
    They could have used a double (with a belt) and just used back shots. :)
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would have made more sense if they had Deirdre be struck down by a really bad bug.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    hatpeg wrote: »
    She would be there.
    They could have used a double (with a belt) and just used back shots. :)

I thought they could do something like that. Or even not show her at all but have people refer to her. Or she could have broken her leg or got stranded somewhere on the actual day of the wedding. As mad as all these ideas are, they're better than what the writers came up with. They really don't give a $hit do they :D
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bizarre for Deirdre not to be there.
  • boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Bizarre for Deirdre not to be there.

It reminds me a bit of when Sylvia left Roy and Hayley.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if she's there or not. She could be referred to but unseen.
    It's not about the 'wedding'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    where is Dreary anyway ?
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hachiman wrote: »
    I think Rob will do a runner mainly because there are photos of him at a phonebox.

Hopefully that leaves the door open for a return.
    He works so well with Tracy, Carla and Peter.
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    It is so unbelievable that Deidre would not be at Tracey's wedding, where on earth does Bev live for goodness sake?
    yes I know its just an excuse because Anne Kirkbride is on a break but it just doesn't ring true and sounds ridiculous they should have thought of a better reason........not sure what though.

In hospital with an illness perhaps? There could have been plenty of references to visiting her in hospital, etc., but of course we wouldn't see her there.
  • BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are now scenes of Rob trying to persuade Tracey to go on the run with him, so he can't do a runner from his wedding
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    where is Dreary anyway ?

She gone to stay with Bev. Bev was Shelley's mother who Deirdre was never really that close to when she lived on the street but since she left they often use her as Deidre's off-screen contact whenever Anne Kirkbride's on a break and Deidre's absence needs explaining. It been said that whilst at Bev's her brother has died and she's upset so Deidre has decided to stay with her.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was at Tracey's hen night?