Options

The sun is shining, so what are you doing today?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not much to add to the title really. What are you all up to on this fine day?

Comments

• Options
    A321A321 Posts: 6,363
    Forum Member
    Drinking heavily.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Garden centre later :D with a spot of lunch, now to convince hubby it is a good idea when he gets back from walking the dog :p
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slothing in the sun :)
  • Options
    hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    working
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Drinking heavily' - Good plan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just finished the marathon. Record time this year. Phew!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum's house, I think she's doing a picnic, will proberbly go to the river in Chester. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    I have just finished the marathon. Record time this year. Phew!
    Well done, very bold :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Going back to bed. Getting up about 4ish, dinner about 6ish and back to bed about 7ish. Same as most Sundays
  • Options
    Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We'll be going out for a nice walk over Werneth Low, a local high spot. It's about a half-hour walk, just enough to give us some exercise and freshen us up without getting tedious.
  • Options
    MamboJimboMamboJimbo Posts: 4,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeling poorly :cry: So after I've taken the dog out for a walk, just lying on the sofa all day catching up with stuff on the Sky planner!
  • Options
    floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same as yesterday - sat at my desk writing an assignment on systemic risk and capital adequacy....and getting nowhere fast :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going back to bed. Getting up about 4ish, dinner about 6ish and back to bed about 7ish. Same as most Sundays
    :eek: but the sun is shining!
  • Options
    Arthur.CrumbleArthur.Crumble Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Working.
  • Options
    SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doing the washing and getting it hung out and dried before any ignorant neighbours decide to start a BBQ without forewarning me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    :eek: but the sun is shining!

I know depressing isn't it? LOL

Where I live in Woolwich people are trapped until about 11pm because of the sodding Marathon. Think of the letter "U" and my strees is in the centre of it. Trapped on three sides by closed roads from 8am for this stupid event. So assuming I could drive and had money to pay to do something I couldn't go out until lunchtime anyway to go out somewhere.

And no I don't want to go and cheer the runners on. The only thing that will get me down to watch is if there is an out of control combine harverster ploughing through the middle of the runners. Now that would be worth going to see. :)
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Spending the day in a hot, stuffy kitchen wishing I was at home being lazy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know depressing isn't it? LOL

Where I live in Woolwich people are trapped until about 11pm because of the sodding Marathon. Think of the letter "U" and my strees is in the centre of it. Trapped on three sides by closed roads from 8am for this stupid event. So assuming I could drive and had money to pay to do something I couldn't go out until lunchtime anyway to go out somewhere.

And no I don't want to go and cheer the runners on. The only thing that will get me down to watch is if there is an out of control combine harverster ploughing through the middle of the runners. Now that would be worth going to see. :)

:mad: bad marathon:mad: Do you have a garden? My plan is to take laptop in the garden so DS can come with me :D Now thats sad :D
  • Options
    BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    still in bed, going to finish odd bits of work for tomorrow
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    am in between night shifts so going to bed - kicking hey
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mucking out bunnies.

Spreading muck in the bottom of me potato trenches then planting some spuds.

Weeding where I want to sink a garden pond.

Off to some DIY store or other to buy paint as Son 2 is painting bathroom for me.

Oh and we did our first bike ride of the year yesterday - managed about 14 miles or so, and might do another later if my bum's up to it.

Was going up the Dales to admire lambs but think I'll do that tomorrow.
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    I'm actually off work for the first weekend in about a century, so Im going to the pub immediately to get p*ssed.
  • Options
    LysandarLysandar Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch "Columbo" 1.30 pm ITV 1.
    Strewth, what else would one do?
  • Options
    SwipeSwipe Posts: 6,381
    Forum Member
    Sitting in the garden with the laptop, maybe go on a cycle ride later this afternoon and maybe take the motorbike out for a blast this evening when all the mobile speed cameras have gone home.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to sit in the garden, have some lunch, then off to work for a few hours.