Options

Vicky has such an odd dress sense

Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
Forum Member
I don't think I've seen anything quite like it TBh. Very strange - I'm 10 years older than her and wouldn't dream of wearing her stuff.

Very strange taste.

Comments

• Options
    jellybeanyjellybeany Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She dresses like an old woman. Goes with her face though.:)
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, that dress she had on last friday night for her potential eviction :eek: .... my god, it made her look years older than she is ..... You're right enough. Very odd dress sense.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She dresses like a frumpy mummsy going to a Parish Council meeting 10 years ago.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed this too. She's 45! Most 45 year olds I know dress not that differently from your average 25 year old; skirts a bit longer, maybe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she's storing some tips from Courtney and Lauren for her first shop after freeedom :eek::eek:
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've quite liked what she wears. :o
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's hell bent on dressing older and what she perceives as ladylike / classy, she needs to get herself to LK Bennett, Hobbs or Jaegar. I like Vicky, but not her clothes.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky seems to have nice legs on her for her age. Although, the cellulite is normally further up the legs, mainly on the thighs. If she doesn't have any cellulite anywhere on her legs, then she's got nice looking legs.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its probably because she was a 'larger lady' and even though she has lost a lot of weight she probably doesn't see herself as a young sexy thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's hell bent on dressing older and what she perceives as ladylike / classy, she needs to get herself to LK Bennett, Hobbs or Jaegar. I like Vicky, but not her clothes.

Vicky never has looked young for her age. I've always thought she had an older looking face.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is it with people being bothered what others wear, why do they have to conform to what you think they should wear, why can't they wear what they feel comfortable in without being ripped to shreds by people..
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky has an attractive face, I love her hairstyle when it is done. But, she has no sense of style when it comes to clothes. Shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    what is it with people being bothered what others wear, why do they have to conform to what you think they should wear, why can't they wear what they feel comfortable in without being ripped to shreds by people..

Who is ripping anyone to shreds.:eek: Perspective please.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    Its probably because she was a 'larger lady' and even though she has lost a lot of weight she probably doesn't see herself as a young sexy thing.

I agree she may not really know what suits her after losing weight but ...................those little dresses and cardies are so twee - I really don't know anyone who dresses like that regardless of age. I'm 56 and wouldn't be seen dead in some if her stuff. Her eviction outfits have been ansolutely hideous
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree with the above. I never wear what I think people of my age should be wearing. In fact, I actually think I wear clothes that people in their twenties wear. People should wear what they want.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I don't think I've seen anything quite like it TBh. Very strange - I'm 10 years older than her and wouldn't dream of wearing her stuff.

Very strange taste.
    I agree... but Vicki's cute pink polka dotted on Monday and brown skirt/top on Tuesday was a huge improvement. Carol, on the other hand - has been looking worse for wear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I wonder if its a combination of having been larger, being quite small anyway, and being aware of her age and not wanting to dress too young and look silly

I thought she was ten years older then she is though:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if its a combination of having been larger, being quite small anyway, and being aware of her age and not wanting to dress too young and look silly

I thought she was ten years older then she is though
    :o:o

So did I.:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek:

Who is ripping Vickys clothes to shreds? I hope she has some left. It is cold outside. ;)
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jellybeany wrote: »
    She dresses like an old woman. Goes with her face though.:)
    rachael7 wrote: »
    She dresses like a frumpy mummsy going to a Parish Council meeting 10 years ago.

A couple of the few comments from people not in my ignore box on this thread of nastiness with no basis, just bitchy picking for no reason other than one enjoys bitchy picking, presumably.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought she was ten years older then she is though:o:o
    So did I.:o:o
    Damanda wrote: »
    A couple of the few comments from people not in my ignore box on this thread of nastiness with no basis, just bitchy picking for no reason other than one enjoys bitchy picking, presumably.

I was going to add to the two posts above. But, I have decided against it now:o
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm not ripping her to shreds. I simply find her style very odd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Damanda wrote: »

Is that because you're presumably a fan of Vicky's?

Have a little think about some of the threads you respond to about HM's you dislike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    I was going to add to the two posts above. But, I have decided against it now:o

Why delly? It's a public forum where we discuss the CBB contestants be it for good or bad. I usually find that the sanctimonious forum member(s) that berate others for their opinions are usually in no position to cast stones. Just my opinion of course.:)
  • Options
    julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I like Vicky's red hair and cut - quite flippy and cheeky, but when she doesn't style it, it looks terrible.

She has a good figure and pretty legs.

I like how she wears quite a bit of green as it goes with her red hair and green eyes.

I quite like her pink cardigan but hate the dotty dress. Some of her skirt and shirt combinations are really frumpy. I think she is scared of looking mutton. She could look a lot better I think. She could go for the funky gamine style perhaps.

I was amazed she was only 45. She looks a decade older. It must be the smoking.