Options

That house must be so dirrty for another housemate to be ill

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
That house must be so dirrty for another housemate to be ill and sent to hospital. Last year CBB series Sam left for hospital, Kimberly left for hospital in BB15 and now Claire from this CBB series leaves for hospital. BB producers have failed in getting that house clean

Comments

• Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    What a ridiculous post we know full well why Sam and Kim were ill it had nothing to do with cleanliness.

Now realised who started this thread the same person who says claire works at tescos
    Enough said:p
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam had crohn's disease...
  • Options
    MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claires father is seriously ill.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That house must be so dirrty for another housemate to be ill and sent to hospital. Last year CBB series Sam left for hospital, Kimberly left for hospital in BB15 and now Claire from this CBB series leaves for hospital. BB producers have failed in getting that house clean
    Isn't this the same thread you did yesterday?

Was it locked/removed?
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just cant imagine the dirrt thats in the house
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dirtiest thing about the BB house is the people, more so the words that some of them say. That can make anyone ill.

But no I disagree, these people who have went to hospital have had other problems. It's not because of the house. I have no doubt it's dirty but that's not the problem. The state of it in the summer was pretty disgusting though.