Options

World Of Warcraft DS Players

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
Forum Member
✭✭
Not seen a thread like this after searching, even if there was a one a while ago i think it's time for a more updated version :cool::cool: whats your realm/faction, character name level class and race :)?

atm i'm playing

Azzados
56 Undead Warlock
Vek'nilash realm :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,306
    Forum Member
    My three mains are:

Thradriend
    Level 62 Orc Warrior
    Boulderfist

Eissik (my DS username backwads lol)
    Level 70 Tauren Hunter
    Blade's Edge

Helsbells
    Level 61 Human Warlock
    Darkspear
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had an 80 priest for PvP and a 70 Druid that I couldn't be bothered to lvl after WotLK.

I ended up giving my acc away after WotLK ruined arena:p

Oh and I was in Stormscale, a PvP server which was in the Cyclone battlegroup.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I had 6 lvl 80s on Shattered halls.after being literally bedridden for over 18months Priest, Dk, Warr, Shammy, Rogue, Hunter.

I can now walk again and I am SOOOO happy to be rid of the game.

In my opinion people show their true colours when playing in a virtual world. I found the that server to be filled with people who were rude, selfish, ignorant .... Oh did I mention thieves. No offence intended but those people know who they are.

I also found Out that Blizzard does not care about the quality of the gaming experience, they are more than happy to ignore the issues in the game as long as people are paying their £10pm to play. Wait time for help was often over 48hrs, attitude of staff was to avoid doing anything no matter the cost and well anyone that plays will know what I'm on about.

I pray that I never get placed in a position again that I need to fill that much time with such mindless crap.

It could be such a good game if only the " those people factor" was removed.

To the good ones out there, that play, have fun.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Despi level 80 Nelf Druid
    Ushuaia level 73 Nelf Death Knight
    Evenstarr level 60 Draenei Paladin
    Marmíte level 25 Nelf priest.

All on the Alonsus PVE realm.
    I'm lucky in that I'm in a good guild and have made friends with decent players there, I try to ignore the idiots in trade chat at night,the only real idiots I come across are the ones that bitch at anyone who isn't brilliant in random dungeon groups...

My only dealings with Blizzard have been positive, my account was hacked earlier this year and all my characters items and gold was taken along with lots of high level items from the guild bank, within half an hour of my telephone call to Blizzard I had my account restored and the items restored withing the next few hours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Several (H) & (A) on alonsus eu
    9 (H) on chamber of aspect eu

Roll on catalysm: )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    All of my characters are on Argent Dawn US, because I started playing before the European launch. There's no way to change to EU now even if I wanted to :)

I have 4 80s, Resto Druid, Prot/Holy paladin, Warlock, and Mage, as well as a few mid-level ones.

And yes, roll on Cataclysm!
  • Options
    paulbrockpaulbrock Posts: 16,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    got quite a few scattered round on Terrokar and Steamwheedle but main is Landon on Azuremyst (80 Warlock)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a couple of lvl 70's on Dragonmaw but when they again raised the level cap to 80 i really lost the will to carry on lvling in game... so i got to 71 on both chars and quit that was a while back now.
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    80 Pallie, Mage and DK here :)
  • Options
    williammurwilliammur Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started playing this today and in the half an hour I was playing I got addicted :o

I got to level three and I think I am a warlord? Some dude that does spells anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    williammur wrote: »
    Just started playing this today and in the half an hour I was playing I got addicted :o

I got to level three and I think I am a warlord? Some dude that does spells anyway.
    warlord? Perhaps you mean warlock? What realm are you on? What side did you pick?

Addicted already.......... blizzard catch another one: )
  • Options
    williammurwilliammur Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    comatoes wrote: »
    warlord? Perhaps you mean warlock? What realm are you on? What side did you pick?

Yeah Warlock. Realm? I know I am on the alliance side (the good guys).

It's only the ten day trial I am playing but looks like I will pick this up :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

the realm or server as some call them is where you play on

it tells you on the chracter slot screen at the top

aliance good guys hmmmm open to debate :p

FOR THE HORDE :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not all ugly monsters are evil, nor are the human-looking ones all good! If you like your stories, WOW has a bucketload of lore around it, just you see. And if you're new to the game, take a look at www.wow.com for lots of regular articles about...well everything WOW really :)
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member

Snap - after a bit of hassle getting it to work I have the bug - 4.30 this morning before I could stop - and another couple of hours this afternoon. :D
  • Options
    AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I played for a bit back when the game first came out. I'm thinking about starting again, but I'm waiting for Cataclysm to come out first, so I can experience the new low level content and have more race/class options.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well sad sad addict here

Realm - Hellfire EU
    Guild - Insurrection
    Main toons - Alocer, Alentia, Tesalonica, Nortia

If you are on hellfire, hit me up and say hi
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    When I played I had a level 80 undead priest (Aneirin) on Azuremyst and a level 80 draenei shaman (Varun) on Aszune. I stopped playing this time last year - while I enjoyed dungeons and leveling to 80 I found raiding tedious and wasn't playing enough to justify £8.99 a month in the end.

I might give Cataclysm a try. The new look Azeroth should freshen things up a bit.
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Draenor&name=Ezpz

and

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Ghostlands&name=Easypeasy (though cant get in this account as my authenticater broke and need to buy a british passport to prove to blizz its my account ffs :( )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Draenor&name=Ezpz

and

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Ghostlands&name=Easypeasy (though cant get in this account as my authenticater broke and need to buy a british passport to prove to blizz its my account ffs :( )

just transfer easypeasy to your account thats got ezpz on it
    the account (£15) doesnt have to have active game time on it to be able to do that, rather than £70 for a passport .
    of course this is assuming the accounts have been set up with the same name :D
  • Options
    tauran_shammytauran_shammy Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    just transfer easypeasy to your account thats got ezpz on it
    the account (£15) doesnt have to have active game time on it to be able to do that, rather than £70 for a passport .
    of course this is assuming the accounts have been set up with the same name :D

The problem is i need the authenticater code to enter my account to remove the authenticater associated to that account, failing that blizz want a government recognised photo i.d (passport) as proof of my identity.
    Should be interesting in a few years when everyones batteries start to die in the authenticaters because they will all be locked out their accounts.
    To be honest I would rather have been hacked than had a borked authenticater. At least id still have my mounts and acheivments on my old toon, had to start from scratch on a new realm with "ezpz" even though it is better geared now i miss my argent horse and squire with his pony....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    move the char over u dont need any access to the account
    thats got the authenticator on it , as long as the surname is the same on both accounts
    pay the £15 and the char is back with you :)

the authenticator is just like any other marketing tool

to make money !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    get the mobile authenticator. Works on most phones (though not officially),. Instructions for getting it on unsupported phones are floating around the EU official forums. And it's about 2 quid.
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alt addict here so I have....

Chars ;
    Eranor Lvl 78 Nelf Hunter
    Ciceree Lvl 80 Warlock
    Erui Lvl 80 Paladin
    Machiavelian Lvl 80DK
    Biccie Lvl 80 Druid
    Tailtiu Lvl 72 priest
    Catwhezel Lvl 64 Mage
    Littlebottom Lvl 42 Shamen

All on EU Aerie Peak. Also have a Lvl 50 somethign Rogue buried on another server somewehere and a Lvl 30 Warlock on Horde Bronzebeard. Cant wait for Cata so I can add Worgen Warrior to my collection :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *stands up* warcraft player here

2 x lvl 80's Priest & Pally
    1 x warlock lvl 38
    1 x hunter lvl 73

DMF realm

Had no probs with Blizzard except they have been a bit selective with what they will do to help you out in game but mostly reasonable service :)