Options

Old episodes repeated?

CABINETCABINET Posts: 1,787
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there is any likelihood that the two parter Human Nature/Family of Blood will be repeated later in the year or earlier next year (perhaps before the next series starts). My other half is not a big fan but I made him watch "Blink" and he thought it was absolutely brilliant. I suspect therefore that he might enjoy the above two parter but I no longer have it on my V+ box (what a twit I am - it's not as if I am short of space on there!).

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CABINET wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is any likelihood that the two parter Human Nature/Family of Blood will be repeated later in the year or earlier next year (perhaps before the next series starts). My other half is not a big fan but I made him watch "Blink" and he thought it was absolutely brilliant. I suspect therefore that he might enjoy the above two parter but I no longer have it on my V+ box (what a twit I am - it's not as if I am short of space on there!).

either BBC3 will repeat the whole of series 3 or it will turn up on UKGold sometime this year.
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As you have V+ then it should turn up on Virgin Media's TV On Demand service at some point. I watched the series 2 finale again and again and again on there.
  • Options
    CABINETCABINET Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys.