Sick of the horrible Tamera and Hannah comments...

fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
Forum Member
Seriously what is wrong with some of you? They're both young girls, yet some of you seem to derive enjoyment seeing them both get in the bottom 2.

Tonight on the Xtra Factor, all of the girls (Abi, Hannah, Tamera) were holding hands together and were so supportive of each other, they're always hugging each other in the VTs. How on earth can you say these girls aren't sweet? They seem so lovely to each other! Hannah's always smiling, Tamera seems like a shy but nice girl.

Also speechless at Tamera being in the B2, knew it was going to happen but didn't think she deserved it in the slightest, but what difference does my opinion make?

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously what is wrong with some of you? They're both young girls, yet some of you seem to derive enjoyment seeing them both get in the bottom 2.

Tonight on the Xtra Factor, all of the girls (Abi, Hannah, Tamera) were holding hands together and were so supportive of each other, they're always hugging each other in the VTs. How on earth can you say these girls aren't sweet? They seem so lovely to each other! Hannah's always bloomin smiling, Tamera seems like such a shy girl.

Also shocked at Tamera being in the B2, knew it was going to happen but didn't think she deserved it in the slightest, but what difference does my opinion make?

I agree with you OP
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,211
    Forum Member
    I agree, so much hate towards them, I don't like Abi's voice, but I would never be horrible about her, some people on here need to grow up.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tonight on the Xtra Factor, all of the girls (Abi, Hannah, Tamera) were holding hands together and were so supportive of each other, they're always hugging each other in the VTs. How on earth can you say these girls aren't sweet? They seem so lovely to each other! Hannah's always smiling, Tamera seems like a shy but nice girl.

Also shocked at Tamera being in the B2, knew it was going to happen but didn't think she deserved it in the slightest, but what difference does my opinion make?

Me too, but i think i know the reason why which is a bit worrying.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Me too, but i think i know the reason why which is a bit worrying.

I think I know too which is sad but just a fact about who actually votes on these shows.

Also girls hardly vote for other girls - that's a fact. Even if every year the girls have absolutely dominated over the guys, it doesn't matter.
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamera did bully in her past so if your willing to forgive her then surely you can do the same for those on here.
  • theworldisajoketheworldisajoke Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    They are all bitter and jealous and have sad little lives
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    Tamera did bully in her past so if your willing to forgive her then surely you can do the same for those on here.

That's assuming those on here are willing to apologize and repent. Doesn't look like it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TammyTam wrote: »
    That's assuming those on here are willing to apologize and repent. Doesn't look like it.

But Tamera was bound to repent because she's entered a show which requires public support. If people on here did then they would repent also, but they aren't on the XF like she is.
    Forum Member

There is a bit of a difference tho, most of the people on here are faceless, pathetic people who wouldn't dare say most of the stuff they do on here to people's face. Not that I condone bullying but cyber bullying is the worst of all, I also suspect that a lot of people on here are 'grown ups' not young teenagers :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah has just seemed too introverted and sullen on the main show. She was enormously different this week though. Perhaps being in the bottom two will actually end up helping her.

Tamera has a horrible past that includes violence, bullying, shoplifting and getting involved with other women's blokes. She comes across as insincere, just feigning remorse because she knows it's bad for her chances in the competition.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's unlikely i am afraid to say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Tamera was bound to repent because she's entered a show which requires public support. If people on here did then they would repent also, but they aren't on the XF like she is.

Regardless of whether or not it was because she joined the XF, where's your evidence that her apologies aren't genuine? Maybe she really woke up and realized she could turn her life around, if people just gave her a chance?
    Forum Member

So that's an excuse for it then? An eye for an eye?

What's the story with Hannah then? Are the bad comments for her excusable? I mean she has a sob story - clearly the bad comments are justifiable. :rolleyes:
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Derive enjoyment from it? Nah. Hate them? Of course not, I don't know them. Care even slightly about it? Definitely not.
    The most it effects me personally is that it can make for some interesting reading on here to be honest. So I honestly do like that it happened.

And I said in another thread but still think it holds true here, I think this could be a good thing for Tamera. Better she ends up in the bottom now against fodder and realises that there's something she needs to change (Or Nicole/The producers realise it) while it's still the earlygame than later on where depending on who she's up against there could be backlash for her survival/she ends up going home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the story with Hannah then? Are the bad comments for her excusable? I mean she has a sob story - clearly the bad comments are justifiable. :rolleyes:

One poster last night even said that "her sweetness was just an act." I really don't understand these irrational interpretations of people.
    Forum Member
    Hannah has just seemed too introverted and sullen on the main show. She was enormously different this week though. Perhaps being in the bottom two will actually end up helping her.

Tamera has a horrible past that includes violence, bullying, shoplifting and getting involved with other women's blokes. She comes across as insincere, just feigning remorse because she knows it's bad for her chances in the competition.

Tamera is 16 FFS, maybe she wants to change who she is and make something of herself. As for getting involved with another womans bloke, omg get over yourself, let he/she who is without sin etc etc.... hardly crime of the century :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One poster last night even said that "her sweetness was just an act." I really don't understand these irrational interpretations of people.

Itt is certainlly difficult to fathom out the mind sts of some of the people who are on here. Some dont seem to have much of a heart i have to say.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Itt is certainlly difficult to fathom out the mind sts of some of the people who are on here. Some dont seem to have much of a heart i have to say.

They certainly don't
    I think many forget the stuff that they did before they got to 16 - many I know changed for the better
  • Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, O.P.

I don't really enjoy Sam C or Abi performing usually, because I can't get past their technically average voices,but I wouldn't say anything horrible about them.
    Forum Member

..................... or a brain :p, at least not one of their own ...
    Forum Member
    Derive enjoyment from it? Nah. Hate them? Of course not, I don't know them. Care even slightly about it? Definitely not.
    The most it effects me personally is that it can make for some interesting reading on here to be honest. So I honestly do like that it happened.

And I said in another thread but still think it holds true here, I think this could be a good thing for Tamera. Better she ends up in the bottom now against fodder and realises that there's something she needs to change (Or Nicole/The producers realise it) while it's still the earlygame than later on where depending on who she's up against there could be backlash for her survival/she ends up going home.

Tbh I just kind of resigned myself to the fact that she would be B2 because of the early slot and not the really mainstream appealing/belting performance.

I agree in ways it could be better that she is B2 now. I just think it's unfair that Sam C and Nick weren't B2 while Tamera was when they both didn't have great performances on the night and Tamera had one of her best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, O.P.

I don't really enjoy Sam C or Abi performing usually, because I can't get past their technically average voices,but I wouldn't say anything horrible about them.

That is exactly how i feel too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera is 16 FFS, maybe she wants to change who she is and make something of herself. As for getting involved with another womans bloke, omg get over yourself, let he/she who is without sin etc etc.... hardly crime of the century :rolleyes:

16 year olds can have sex, can marry, be employed. If she's old enough to be in the competition, she's old enough to be criticised.

Getting involved with someone else's partner is a pretty nasty thing to do. But the other stuff are ACTUAL CRIMES. Attacks like the sort she committed can scar people for life.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think she should be hung from the rafters or anything... but pelted with rotten fruit seems like a happy medium. :P
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    I haven't actually seen any bad comments about Hannah.

It is annoying though, not being able to make any criticism without getting 'they are just teenagers' over and over again. Sam C is just a teenager..as is Nicholas..2 of kingsland road are just teenagers too..yet they aren't immune from criticism because of their age..people don't get a barrage of abuse the second they criticize one of the guys for something. Why only the girls? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regardless of whether or not it was because she joined the XF, where's your evidence that her apologies aren't genuine? Maybe she really woke up and realized she could turn her life around, if people just gave her a chance?

I agree that her apologies might be genuine. I was just pointing out that the people on DS making horrible comments aren't in the public eye like Tamera is so have no reason to apologize and repent to anonymous forum users.