Faye back to her old mind games again

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    She's only nineteen

*slaps Od round the ear with a wet kipper* ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Is it my imagination, or has Faye started to look like that mardy one off this year's Apprentice? Zoe, was it?
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    What is the deal with this girl?

I like him I don't like him. Blah blah blah.

She just wants to be the one to do the dumping and go out on top. What a nightmare the girl is.

if Faye is playing mind games with Aaron... neither have much to play with
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Aaron gets cheered, Faye gets in his bed. How many predicted it?
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »

I suppose it would've be interesting to see what she would've done if he'd been booed. Probably cut him or something.
    Forum Member
  • Jesus.H.ChristJesus.H.Christ Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've abandoned cars in fields that weren't as big write-offs as Faye

That's likely to happen when you live on campsites!

Did you leave them next to your burnt out mattresses?

Thats a joke by the way. :rolleyes:
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »

Yes just as a lot of us predicted days ago after she put him up for eviction with nominating him now she knows he is popular she likes him again, i really hope her or Tom are up this week i dont think many Aaron fans will be saving them;)
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBUKLive Big Brother Live
    1258: Jay's just asked Faye which bed she's sleeping in tonight... Faye: 'Which bed do you want me to be in?' #BBUKLIVE
    25 seconds ago

She want Jay again?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    She want Jay again?

Or she wants to know whether Jay wants in her bed for Louise?
  • lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    She want Jay again?

LOL thats what i originally thought, but i think it goes back to a video from last night where Faye told Jay to get in bed with Louise to get to know her better; I think hes trying to shoo Faye away to Aarons bed so he can get in bed with Louise :D
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aspire wrote: »
    Or she wants to know whether Jay wants in her bed for Louise?
    Maybe but it doesn't sound good depending on what way you look at it.
  • WitchHazelWitchHazel Posts: 4,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa1972 wrote: »
    LOL thats what i originally thought, but i think it goes back to a video from last night where Faye told Jay to get in bed with Louise to get to know her better; I think hes trying to shoo Faye away to Aarons bed so he can get in bed with Louise :D

Ah! Forgot about that.... I was thinking maybe Holly had hacked into the BBUK live feed for a moment or something! :D
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am laughing at all this nonsense regarding Faye, I mean..........who cares if she is trying to keep herself in there by using a similar ploy to Aaron, whats good for the goose should be good for the gander surely..............or is it just different because Faye is female and Aaron the forum fav who just happens to be a male.
    And all you peeps going on like Faye is not good enough for him:eek::eek:He is a **** compared to her.........she may be a bit silly, insecure and even a tad playing a game, but she is worth 100 of him, and I am not even a Faye supporter.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I am laughing at all this nonsense regarding Faye, I mean..........who cares if she is trying to keep herself in there by using a similar ploy to Aaron, what's good for the goose should be good for the gander surely..............or is it just different because Faye is female and Aaron the forum fav who just happens to be a male.
    And all you peeps going on like Faye is not good enough for him:eek::eek:He is a **** compared to her.........she may be a bit silly, insecure and even a tad playing a game, but she is worth 100 of him, and I am not even a Faye supporter.

As a fan of both, I can say that this is clearly the case.There is no other explanation for it.Some people just don't wanna see faults in their fav housemates, for whatever reason.The exact same thing happened with John James(crab-eyes) last year.

Lots of people predictably saying now that Faye is only talking to him now again because of the reception he got and condemning Faye for not being draped over him crying about his son in the 20 second clip we saw after the eviction:sleep:

They are conveniently forgetting she was actually sat next to him holding his hand for the eviction.If it was Alex or Maisy next to him, They would be called an amazing friend and potential marriage material by now:yawn:

Faye or Aaron to win:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is high maintenance and highly emotional. These can be GOOD things from a male perspective. The payoffs from being with someone who feels things very intensely are immense; emotional highs are powerful stuff.
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh

nineteen going on thirtyfive

Im sick to death of hearing "shes only nineteen"

She's only 19 tho

:p
  • Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the video clips making it seem like things are fine in the house today I've decided to try and give Faye a break. We are missing so much of what is going on in the house. If we're lucky we may see about 20 minutes of each person's day and have no real clue of what's going on. Faye does seem like a bit of hard work, but maybe we're not getting the full picture?

I hate not having lf!
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    As a fan of both, I can say that this is clearly the case.There is no other explanation for it.Some people just don't wanna see faults in their fav housemates, for whatever reason.The exact same thing happened with John James(crab-eyes) last year.

Lots of people predictably saying now that Faye is only talking to him now again because of the reception he got and condemning Faye for not being draped over him crying about his son in the 20 second clip we saw after the eviction:sleep:

They are conveniently forgetting she was actually sat next to him holding his hand for the eviction.If it was Alex or Maisy next to him, They would be called an amazing friend and potential marriage material by now:yawn:

Faye or Aaron to win:)

Good post, I'll go for Faye out of the two but I don't want either of them to win.
  • netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    Did you use the same criterion on yourself when you were that young, or did you just become more judgemental as you got older? :o

I was the manager of a shop when I was 19. I was an adult.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    I was the manager of a shop when I was 19. I was an adult.

I would have thought that part of being an adult was demonstrating a certain degree of tolerance of others, and an understanding that a fair percentage of nineteen year olds don't carry the level of maturity that you claim to have had. Vive la difference.
  • Cookie85Cookie85 Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    What is the deal with this girl?

I like him I don't like him. Blah blah blah.

She just wants to be the one to do the dumping and go out on top. What a nightmare the girl is.

the deal is she's fit and entitled to play any games she wants..as this is a reality gameshow...i'd love to play some 'games' with her...:p

although I do agree she is trying save face after what happened earlier and to be the one doing the 'dumping'...