Zayn Malik quits 1D tour after being signed off for stress!

2»

Comments

• ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering their level of international success they actually have quite a lot of time off away from performing and promoting. Last year they had all of January and February and most of March before tour rehearsals (which aren't arduous) began. This time they had Christmas and all of January off. Some of them use that time to write songs for the group, Zayn has been in the studio with Naughty Boy. On tour they have a day or two off between cities and a surprising amount of time to relax.

I don't see this as an invitable consequence of him being unhappy. Unsuited to fame, yes, but at the start of the tour he was visibly having a great time and tweeting about loving performing again. I went to the XF Final when they performed and he was loving it - dancing around, smiling, riffing on his solos. And I don't think he has a serious drugs problem either - the guy is just genetically thin.

The flying home from the tour seems much more about resolving a crisis in his personal life as a result of those 'cheating' pictures. Not to say he isn't fed up of the 1D circus though, he doesn't seem to have the right temperament for pressure and the media spotlight.

Do you know things Snitta doesnt know??? She is saying Zayn has crashed due to not having time off:confused:

The time 'off' is for individual projects.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/431822/Zayn-has-crashed-Sinitta-speaks-out-on-shock-1D-exit
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    Do you know things Snitta doesnt know??? She is saying Zayn has crashed due to not having time off:confused:

The time 'off' is for individual projects.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/431822/Zayn-has-crashed-Sinitta-speaks-out-on-shock-1D-exit

I wouldn't take everything Sinitta says as gospel. Hell she can't even get her own age right :D
  • AbsolutelyAbsolutely Posts: 1,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently he is consulting lawyers because he wants to leave 1D.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2015-03-24/zayn-malik-in-talks-to-quit-one-direction/
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    Breaking news banner on DS. Zayn has quit.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end is near for No Direction :D

This is going to get as cringey as when Take That split the first time
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    The end is near for No Direction :D

This is going to get as cringey as when Take That split the first time

True.I think there is more to this story.Zayn hasnt looked well or happy for sometime.He missed that appearance in Orlando in Nov 2014.
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all look quite gaunt these days to be honest. Some of them cover it up with the style of clothes they wear but I would worry about the health of all of them.

They may be superstars but I have always thought their managers and record company push them very hard. There is a happy medium to be had.