Majestic Housemate: She could only fool a 19 Year old child.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
All this talk about Rebecca being a fantastic housemate. Yeah right. The only person that fell for her masterclass was a naive 19 year old child. What a player she was. Awesome. One of the best characters of all time. She lasted for 2 whole weeks. Sheer brilliance. I step back and admire your achievement, and then recall that Charlie lasted 3 times the amount of your pitiful stay. Back to the strip joint bitch.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do have a point. She is just a nasty old strumpet.
  • Packup PetePackup Pete Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sine when was 19 a child?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »
    All this talk about Rebecca being a fantastic housemate. Yeah right. The only person that fell for her masterclass was a naive 19 year old child. What a player she was. Awesome. One of the best characters of all time. She lasted for 2 whole weeks. Sheer brilliance. I step back and admire your achievement, and then recall that Charlie lasted 3 times the amount of your pitiful stay. Back to the strip joint bitch.

Why are you pretending you're talking to Rebeckah ? :confused::D
  • Queen__BeaQueen__Bea Posts: 1,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the 19 year old is as niave, gormless and do-lally as Aden I think its fair to call him a child.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Yep, Rebeckah was a great housemate. It's going to be a bit boring for a while with her gone... Heaven will go next week. I'm not really sure what we'll be watching after that!??
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Sine when was 19 a child?
    Don't tell me you consider Aden a mature adult male?
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No a slightly immature adult male maybe, but not a child.
    Forum Member
    No a slightly immature adult male maybe, but not a child.
    He might legally be an adult, but he's so childish that I would not consider him a man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He might legally be an adult, but he's so childish that I would not consider him a man.

He has a lot of growing up to do, hence why I said his immature. IMO there is a difference between being an 'adult' and being a 'man'.

Lets just call him an adolescent!!! :)
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymb72 wrote: »

She was a fantastic HM IMO. Her ability or otherwise to manipulate others dosen't alter that one jot for me. However,seeing how it's obviously important to you, perhaps you could tell us your 'fantastic' HM's.
    Forum Member
    He has a lot of growing up to do, hence why I said his immature. IMO there is a difference between being an 'adult' and being a 'man'.

Lets just call him an adolescent!!! :)
    Adolescent is a better term for him.
    It always makes me laugh when I read something in the papers like 'an 18 year old man..' What? I know 18 yr olds and they are boys, not men. Aden is no different, he's got a lot of growing up to do before I'd call him an adult.
  • BeautifulSexy_1BeautifulSexy_1 Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aden is the innocent one in this I feel sorry for him as shes just gonna bin him off when BB finishes