I feel sorry for Kate Middleton

15678911»

Comments

• saladcreamsaladcream Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^^this^^^^ totally agree.. Basic privacy rules should of applied ..

HAVE....
  • Binger53Binger53 Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for Kate for having to put up with her father in law. A dangerous nutter who still feels qualified to comment on how care should be administered in the NHS.

Anybody remember the Smallwood Report which he commissioned? He'd dearly love a portion of the increasingly sparse NHS budget to be diverted away from proven scientific treatments in favour of crackpot "remedies".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKiWvaShSQ

And to think this is our next Head of State. A chilling prospect. :eek:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binger53 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Kate for having to put up with her father in law. A dangerous nutter who still feels qualified to comment on how care should be administered in the NHS.

Anybody remember the Smallwood Report which he commissioned? He'd dearly love a portion of the increasingly sparse NHS budget to be diverted away from proven scientific treatments in favour of crackpot "remedies".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKiWvaShSQ

And to think this is our next Head of State. A chilling prospect. :eek:

Are you the leader of Republic? The way you go on, you should be, as the vast majority of your 34 posts so far have been on threads which are about the Royals. Have they done something to you personally for you to get such a bee in your bonnet? :D

As if a government of any political persuasion would let him get his hands on the NHS or put laws through that could be dangerous. I think you severely overestimate how far the Royals can control government policy. :cool:

Still, carry on banging away at the old agenda...... :D:D
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Presumably Charles' and his father's friendship with Savile.

Though what they'd find if there was anything to dig up is beyond me.

Lord Mountbatten too. Don't you find it a bit odd that William and Kate have now decided to spend Christmas with her parents this year instead of his family? Maybe it was genuine and they were used, and William hasn't taken it too well. I've heard before that he can hold a grudge. Either way, all roads seem to lead back to Charles, like they did during the Burrell trial when the Queen had to intervene. I personally think something's afoot because the Royals usually like to put on a big show of unity when dark clouds are brewing.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord Mountbatten too. Don't you find it a bit odd that William and Kate have now decided to spend Christmas with her parents this year instead of his family? Maybe it was genuine and they were used, and William hasn't taken it too well. I've heard before that he can hold a grudge. Either way, all roads seem to lead back to Charles, like they did during the Burrell trial when the Queen had to intervene. I personally think something's afoot because the Royals usually like to put on a big show of unity when dark clouds are brewing.

Conspiracy theorist ahoy! :D:D

I don't find it odd at all. All couples have to split themselves between each others families. Why on earth are William and Kate any different in that respect? IIRC she was at Sandringham last year, so perhaps they've decided to spend alternate Christmases with the Royals.

Talk about reading something into it that isn't there. :cool:
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate is just a "chattel" to that German and Greek bunch in the palace!

Her only task is to pop out a kid for the monarchy so the gormless sheep royal followers say "awwwww!"

For that I feel sorry for the poor old cow :(