`Interesting` chat with friend in U.S.A about "new???" companion

shoulderduffshoulderduff Posts: 1,101
Forum Member
✭✭✭
O.K This may be well off the mark and obviously it`s just a rumour but I was chatting to a friend in the U.S last night. She is a big Doctor Who fan from the old days and follows the new series over there. Go to all the Si-Fi conferences ext.
Now she was asking about Journeys End ext and Billie Pipers role in it as both her and her husband are big `Rose` fans. She said that they`d heard...can`t remember where they heard it...about a new companion.
She was asking for information about the actress..
Hayley Tamaddon

as they`d heard that she had been mentioned as a new companion. I found it very strange that they should mention that name as she`s not really a well known name over here apart from
Emmerdale.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she a sheep?
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure why you bothered putting spoilers in as this is just speculation and rumour which should not be spoilered out.

At least your sister is not best friends with the actress in question.

If they do go with someone from Emerdale for the next companion they should get Jenna Louise Coleman who my sources say is leaving the program soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA! Brilliant, I love threads like these.

Take something you make up, spin it to something someone heard (no sources of course) and then post it as almost-fact.

A bloke I work with's mates brothers dog handers hairdresser spoke toa guy on the bus and they said they'd heard that Noel Edmonds is the new Doctor and Eric Roberts is the new
    companion

Brilliant huh?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    At least your sister is not best friends with the actress in question.

She did look like Alex Kingston though.