Come back Kelly, all is forgiven!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
Forum Member
✭✭
I am a huge fan of Alexandra and have paid a lot to see her live (which was a great show), so was very excited to hear she would be standing in for Kelly. I'm sorry to say, however, that she fell a bit flat! I liked her feisty attitude and that she wasn't afraid to speak her mind, but a lot of what she said was extremely general and largely irrelevant, e.g. to Marcus: "You went with the halloween theme"- well of course he did, love, that's what everyone had to do...
It must have been difficult for her stepping in at the last minute but I can't see her returning as a judge somehow! (I'm only saying this because a few people have speculated)

Comments

• bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    I am a huge fan of Alexandra and have paid a lot to see her live (which was a great show), so was very excited to hear she would be standing in for Kelly. I'm sorry to say, however, that she fell a bit flat! I liked her feisty attitude and that she wasn't afraid to speak her mind, but a lot of what she said was extremely general and largely irrelevant, e.g. to Marcus: "You went with the halloween theme"- well of course he did, love, that's what everyone had to do...
    It must have been difficult for her stepping in at the last minute but I can't see her returning as a judge somehow! (I'm only saying this because a few people have speculated)

What was "Halloween" about any of the songs last night?
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really missed Kelly last night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »

I doubt that.

As for the Halloween theme, no, not all of them went with it. In fact, very few of them did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    I like Kelly as a judge but I thought Alexandra was the most coherent and less toeing the show's line judge I've ever seen on the show.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alexandra is soo annoyin she was tooo over excited and y was she tellin louis to not get involved she wouldnt have said that in 2008 soo up herself
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    I missed Kelly too..........
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly sucks. Axe her and bring in Alexandra permanently, she was a breath of fresh air last night, and wasn't treating the panel like a night in Harlem. :rolleyes:
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm missing Kelly so much. :( I wish Tulisa was sick instead.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    I thought she was going to be fairly subdued and say nice things about all of them. But she ended up going to the other extreme and being totally overbearing and shrill.
  • morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo stay in US Alex was more or less a clone any way ...comments and manner :) imo of course
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    i actually thought she was good gave good comments and advice i did miss kelly though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want her back too! The panel was dead without her.

And I love how certain FM's were saying that now Kelly wasn't going to be there, the ratings were going to go up for last night. :rolleyes: In fact, the opposite (I'm not claiming they went down just because of no Kelly btw).