Gillian on the Wright stuff

2»

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I never saw the show.What prompted Gillian to say what Rylan had been doing.

nor did I but from OP I get the impression she may have been annoyed with her limited coverage and decided to expose the show slightly. I'm glad she did as I don't think for a minute this was meant to go out. (I think Gillian thought they should have shown her singing & dancing with Tricia, 'avin a laugh:yawn:)
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    nor did I but from OP I get the impression she may have been annoyed with her limited coverage and decided to expose the show slightly. I'm glad she did as I don't think for a minute this was meant to go out. (I think Gillian thought they should have shown her singing & dancing with Tricia, 'avin a laugh:yawn:)

Thanks
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she came across as quite bitter. She may have had some amusing moments, but she is so out of touch if she thinks singing with Tricia is going to keep the nation entertained for 3 weeks!

She played the tried and tested game of keeping her head down and avoiding nominations and it worked until people were asked to vote for their favourite and that is when playing safe fails, it never earns votes. Her cringeworthy suggestions for reincarnating Cathy Beale was embarassingly desperate. I think she knew what she was doing when she outed Rylan, I've got a feeling Channel 5 won't be employing her anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillian on Demand 5 if you missed it
    http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-wright-stuff/episodes/episode-11-238
    Gilian's segment starts at 32min 30sec.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I think she came across as quite bitter. She may have had some amusing moments, but she is so out of touch if she thinks singing with Tricia is going to keep the nation entertained for 3 weeks!

She played the tried and tested game of keeping her head down and avoiding nominations and it worked until people were asked to vote for their favourite and that is when playing safe fails, it never earns votes. Her cringeworthy suggestions for reincarnating Cathy Beale was embarassingly desperate. I think she knew what she was doing when she outed Rylan, I've got a feeling Channel 5 won't be employing her anymore.

She is not bitter in the slightest. She came accross as a warm caring woman.
  • Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too think she did it on purpose angry about how much screentime Rylan's had.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie J wrote: »
    I too think she did it on purpose angry about how much screentime Rylan's had.

So why spend the entire time slagging off Speidi.:confused:
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    They woudl still show it with out sound and I dont think that is copyrighted anymore as its more than 50 years old? anyway she has also let it out of the bag, HMS leave the house in the day for various things, Rylan has been leaving to do rehearsals for the tour, so now we know exactly why there is no live feed,because this is not really BB is it?? disgraceful.

Absolutely! I have now stopped watching completely!
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    That song can be shown, it is out of copyright. she also said there were loads of other things that she took part in that werent shown.

On what authority are you claiming that song is in the public domain? U. S. Copyright protection extends for 75 years, and anything created after 1923 ("Hey Big Spender" was written in 1966) can be extended for another 20 years. And just FYI, anything created after 1978 extends for the life of the author, plus 70 years.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is funny.
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #

What!!??!!:eek:

on site twice for two hours,no big deal.
  • GiovanGiovan Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »
    on site twice for two hours,no big deal.

Source?
  • SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why confused? Is it not what you constantly do in this forum to Rylan?

What's good for the goose................