Options

PS Plus

Comments

• Options
    Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    I completed Farcry 3 last night.

30 hours. It was free on PS+. That alone cost justified the price for PS+ for a year.
  • Options
    LostlamLostlam Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I think PS+ is a must this year, as this is the only way you can play online on PS4.
  • Options
    jwballjwball Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lostlam wrote: »
    I think PS+ is a must this year, as this is the only way you can play online on PS4.

It's a must anyway regardless of the online aspect. The games alone are a brilliant incentive.
  • Options
    LostlamLostlam Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    jwball wrote: »
    It's a must anyway regardless of the online aspect. The games alone are a brilliant incentive.

I will be new to PS+, so I look forward to what it has to offer.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sony should put some of the older titles back on PS+ ... I decided 2 change my gamertag & naturally lost about 12month of free games! :o
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Sony should put some of the older titles back on PS+ ... I decided 2 change my gamertag & naturally lost about 12month of free games! :o

Why didn't you just leave the old account on the too ?
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Why didn't you just leave the old account on the too ?

can ya use 2 PS+ accounts on the 1 machine??? .... will it not mess stuff up??? :confused:

(i could use my previous account until the sub expires i suppose!! :) .... its a pity ya cant transfer ya purchases between accounts imo it would be allot less hassle! :o)
  • Options
    PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone help me? I have Ps+ and just purchased a ps4 I went into the store and everytime I look at the ps+ stuff it just goes on about purchasing ps+, do I have to purchase new for Ps4?

If so does the couple months I have left of ps+ just disappear?

Anyway help would be appreciated?
  • Options
    sithlord3ksithlord3k Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone help me? I have Ps+ and just purchased a ps4 I went into the store and everytime I look at the ps+ stuff it just goes on about purchasing ps+, do I have to purchase new for Ps4?

If so does the couple months I have left of ps+ just disappear?

Anyway help would be appreciated?

PS+ doesn't seem to be working at the moment. I know redeeming codes has been disabled for now.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/11/29/playstation-network-announcement/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was too late for my bro. Sony have deducted 2 yearly subs from his bank account
  • Options
    ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    I haven't got a PS4, but as a Plus user, I've just now added Resogun and Contrast over to my download list via the Web!

So no problems from the web store, right now!

There's a button saying 'download to your PS4', so if I had a PS4 it should download automatically.
  • Options
    darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    The mods should rename this thread to something like

PS+: You have no choice...
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mods should rename this thread to something like

PS+: You have no choice...

:D

It's for the better though, in the long run
  • Options
    steven123steven123 Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was on the store on PS4 last night. Seemed ok once I got logged in (which did take a lot of attempts). Was quite impressed with the content there for a day 1 console release.

However, I also noticed a couple of titles missing I believed would be there from day one, namely Flow (one of the cross buys) and Pinball Arcade, which I saw reviewed on IGN and looked very good (for a pinball game) but maybe it's US only?
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Tried Resogun before i called it a night, last night.........and I'm hooked, such a simple but fun game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikey86uk wrote: »
    Tried Resogun before i called it a night, last night.........and I'm hooked, such a simple but fun game.

Seconded, it's brilliant and much more visually impressive than I expected from the video I had seen of it. This is my ideal kind of launch game, friendly and familiar gameplay, simple mechanics that work well but don't overtax you so you can still appreciate the pretty explosions. :D
  • Options
    Ulysses777Ulysses777 Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Code redemption appears to be back on now :)
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Entering PS Plus:
    24th December: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
    24th December: Borderlands 2 (PS3)
    24th December: Soul Sacrifice (VITA)
    24th December: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (VITA)
    8th January: Don’t Starve (PS4)

Leaving PS Plus:
    24th December: Grid 2
    24th December: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
    24th December: Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
    8th January: Contrast
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Entering PS Plus:

Leaving PS Plus:

Just one PS4 game added? and we don't even get it till 8th January, so basically nowt new for the PS4 for Xmas? That sucks, bad Sony! >:( what happened to 2 PS4 per month? :confused: Guess they keeping Resogun in, which is great for new adopters as it is great game and actually shows the PS4 off nicely, but not so much for those who bought it on launch.

Good PS3 games though, I was actually thinking about buying Borderlands 2, now I don't have to. Devil May Cry, not sure but it is free I guess :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas about the don't starve game ? Not sure I've heard of it
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Any ideas about the don't starve game ? Not sure I've heard of it

It's an Indie game, where you have been stranded in the Wilderness and have to use the environment and items you find to survive.

Very challenging by all accounts with a distinctive art style.

The PC version gets a metacritic of 79.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMpyj5DkKwo
  • Options
    ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Entering PS Plus:

Leaving PS Plus:

The only thing that interests me is dmc. I played the demo of Soul Scarifice and hated it! Don't want to play it, even on the cheap. I am sick of the Vita, thinking off selling it!
  • Options
    KillerCloudKillerCloud Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good month for me, I didn't like Borderlands but been told Borderlands 2 is a lot better so will try it out. I've been wanting DMC for ages so thats good too. Soul Sacrifice has been something I've been interested in but never bought so that's good too. I'll try Don't Starve too, could be fun. I think I'm one of the few that didn't like Resogun lol but I love Contrast.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steven123 wrote: »
    Just one PS4 game added? and we don't even get it till 8th January, so basically nowt new for the PS4 for Xmas? That sucks, bad Sony! >:( what happened to 2 PS4 per month? :confused: Guess they keeping Resogun in, which is great for new adopters as it is great game and actually shows the PS4 off nicely, but not so much for those who bought it on launch.

I think its just a case of the PS4 not having enough games to provide 2 per month. Drive Club been delayed may also be causing some problems as that was due as a PS+ game (At least a cut down version was).

Its a poor month for me, I already own Borderlands 2 and just dont enjoy the DMC games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if Sony are sitting enjoying the plus membership money rolling in. Especially that the free 14 days for most newbies will have passed.

On this. .maybe time they dug up another younger kids title. ..maybe cars 2 or something