Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be wrong, but, this sounds like Tamra got her marching orders from Bravo, because she is seriously pissed at the producers. If she hasn't yet, she may be about to.

http://allthingsrh.com/tamra-barney-words-vicki/

There seems to be a lot of housewife rebellion against producers in the past year or two. I still can't believe the RHONY producers brought Aviva back after she said on multiple shows, including Bethenny's, that the production company was the problem and needed to be replaced.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I read Tamra's ''truth'' blog this morning on her Facebook page. All very bizarre to basically bite the hand that feeds you.

She posted the following yesterday -
    ''Eddie has been asked to attend the reunion show every year for the past 4 years and he ALWAYS says "NO Thank You". Its just not his thing….. another reason why I love you so much baby, you can give two s***s about TV life.

I know exactly what cast member put that story out there and to her I say …. "I hope that you find your happiness one day, there is nothing like being with the love of your life and waking up to your soulmate every morning" #blessed''

So Eddie doesn't give ''two sh**s about TV life'' despite Bravo paying for a lavish trip to Bora Bora where he proposed to her. He let his entire wedding be covered by Bravo - leading to endorsements and whatnot meaning he, more than likely, never had to pay for a single thing, and he's probably benefitted from having his fitness studio being portrayed on the show. Plus there was that cringe-worthy bathtub scene he had with Tamra a few years ago. But no, Edwina is not about that ''TV life''... Some serious eyebrows being raised for Tamra on that one!
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I just watched his weeks NJ and its finally picking up the pace, Im starting to find Amber annoying with her going on and on about Cancer i feel like she is doing it to make sure she gets sympathy from the viewers, Im not a fan of her husband Jim either.

I know I'm properly going to get slammed for saying this but man I feel so sad for Teresa's children especially the little one, the fact that those kids could end up growing up without there parents is going to be hard for them. But Teresa and Joe were so stupid to do what they did I mean seriously how stupid must you be to do what they did and thinking they could get away with it. I wish Teres would just show her true feeling because she clearly is broken in side and full of guilt and it shows.

Im enjoying the twins I found it funny when Nicole was so determined to have it out with Amber. Im looking forward to next weeks as we see the confrontation and Jim confronting Joe Gorga about Joe, I wonder if JG will lose it?
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be the best season of RHOC ever or any of Real Housewives. Next week's episode, the trip to Bali looks immense. Cant believe what Tamra said to Vicki wtf.... 'your jealous cos Brooks wants to **** me' and can't wait for Vicki's reaction. This is going to crazy.

RHONJ looks good and feels fresh. I am loving the twins. Milania is hilarious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lil_M wrote: »
    This has to be the best season of RHOC ever or any of Real Housewives. Next week's episode, the trip to Bali looks immense. Cant believe what Tamra said to Vicki wtf.... 'your jealous cos Brooks wants to **** me' and can't wait for Vicki's reaction. This is going to crazy.

I have a feeling that Tamra's saying that in relation to what Lizzie, supposedly, said to her about Eddie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling that Tamra's saying that in relation to what Lizzie, supposedly, said to her about Eddie.

Yes, that's what I think too. Bravo does this all the time.

Tamra just doesn't care anymore, she's going off on Twitter. I think she will be let go.
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    Yes, that's what I think too. Bravo does this all the time.

Tamra just doesn't care anymore, she's going off on Twitter. I think she will be let go.

It couod affect ratings as she does bring it.
  • Options
    francis7francis7 Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting to discover Tamra does anal!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    francis7 wrote: »
    Interesting to discover Tamra does anal!

:o
    /|\ (<<< Word vomit all over us!)
    :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamra is so messy right now. I think she's probably having a breakdown that she's in the firing line for the first time.

It's quite ironic that she was always the one to bring up things about Alexis, Peggy, Jeana, & Gretchen getting fired, for being boring or not likable over the seasons, and now the tables have turned on her.
  • Options
    francis7francis7 Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamra is so messy right now. I think she's probably having a breakdown that she's in the firing line for the first time.

It's quite ironic that she was always the one to bring up things about Alexis, Peggy, Jeana, & Gretchen getting fired, for being boring or not likable over the seasons, and now the tables have turned on her.

To be fair, how many seasons has this particular show got left? Really? It's gone a record nine series already. I'm surprised it's lasted that long. If she is mouthing off now she probably knows it's not being renewed.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o
    /|\ (<<< Word vomit all over us!)
    :(

My reaction! The less I know of Tamra's sex life- the better :D

I'm just so over Tamra now, she can go, I don't mind if Bravo give her the boot. I'm really hoping its true that at the Reunion ALL of them go after her. That would be SO satisfying to watch! I just cant deal with Season 10 being Vicki/Tamra being at odds and will they/wont they make up. It be easier if Tamra just left! Vicki has been fab this season- she's really got her head on right, and its so confusing- but great to see. Please dump Brooks though. One thing I will say for Tamra, she didn't dig Brooks grave, he did that al by himself. Id advise Vicki to re-think that one.

Looking forward to the Bali trip. I still feel like this season has flown in. Will the finale be in Bali then? Usually they are home for that. This has been a brilliant season though, The OC really got it right.

NJ was good this week. I'm still not convinced by the twins, but I'm getting there. There's one I prefer over the other, but I've no idea which one it is at this stage! :p
    How apt that Joe Gorga and Melissa are getting into the garbage business. I have no words. I loved when, at Tre's party, Melissa took a taste of the dessert and said Don't feed me Poison :D I bet she says that A LOT!
    I think Amber is going to be fun to watch, I have to say. Her hubby I'm not so sure about. Next week looks good when it kicks off between her and the twins. So, Ambers hubby thinks its a conflict of interests to be around Tre and Juicy..... yet signing up for a TV show with them is fine. Ok!
    I feel awful saying this, as she's so entertaining, but my God Milania is just so badly behaved! I couldn't deal with that, I swear she's the kind of kid teachers will hate and kids will be terrified of! Of course Tre just sits there with that vacant look on her face like everything is fine. It really cant be good to be in that much denial. Mind you, when your in the trouble they are in maybe that's the only way to deal with it!

Looking forward to the NY Reunion.

Were there 2 eps of Game of Crowns this week? Ill need to catch up!
  • Options
    PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    I know I'm properly going to get slammed for saying this but man I feel so sad for Teresa's children especially the little one, the fact that those kids could end up growing up without there parents is going to be hard for them. But Teresa and Joe were so stupid to do what they did I mean seriously how stupid must you be to do what they did and thinking they could get away with it. I wish Teres would just show her true feeling because she clearly is broken in side and full of guilt and it shows.

I get what you mean and I do feel for Teresa's kids, just as I feel for Apollo's kids... It just sets a dangerous precedent if you give lesser punishments just because a criminal has kids*.

I mean ultimately the responsibility for the kids being heartbroken and growing up without parents / a parent around falls on the shoulders of the parent who committed the crime, not the legal system that punished them*.

*I know that you specifically didn't suggest either of those things but I have seen them said in a few places.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francis7 wrote: »
    To be fair, how many seasons has this particular show got left? Really? It's gone a record nine series already. I'm surprised it's lasted that long. If she is mouthing off now she probably knows it's not being renewed.

The OC isn't being cancelled anytime soon. It's one of the networks best rated programmes. I think, it's the third best rated (given all programmes latest season ratings) after Real Housewives of Atlanta, Married to Medicine , and joint with the Real Housewives of New Jersey.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OC ain't going anywhere it is just brilliant. It's always been my favourite franchise and it's the only one that does a consistently good job at taking on new housewives. It deals with change so well. As people have said, this is its record 9th season but it feels fresher than ever.

I'm only up to episode 13 so I'm not fully up to date, but Shannon is simply brilliant, I love her already!! Feels like she's been there years! I do feel very sorry for her with regards to her marriage problems and I hope they resolve themselves.

I like Lizzie too, she's calm and respectful and seems a genuinely nice person. She's also sane, which is much needed when u have Tamra and Vicki on he same show lol!!

I agree with others that Vicki has been great this season (Iv always adored Vicki but this season she's funnier than ever). Also, she and brooks have really settled together and that's refreshing to see.

Heather is entertaining but condescending as ever. I'm glad Shannon stands up to her.

As for Tamra... She's become a mess! Yes, she brings it but it's about time she got what's coming to her and I hope the reunion goes disastrously wrong for her. As for axing her, I wouldn't. Not for the 10th season when she's invested so much in the show.

I would however bring back some old faces to make an occasion of it...

P.S as a side note Iv now been tweeted by Alexis from OC, Ramona from NY and Lisa from BH! :D anyone been tweeted by any HWs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    P.S as a side note Iv now been tweeted by Alexis from OC, Ramona from NY and Lisa from BH! :D anyone been tweeted by any HWs?

I've been tweeted by the fabulous Peter from RHOA... I mean I know he's not *technically* a HW but he's as good as ;-)

I've also been tweeted by the woman that I've idolised since like 1998 when I was a 10 year old singing Xscape songs into my hairbrush, the amazing Kandi Burruss-Tucker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bravo were pissed with Teresa for not going on the trip to Miami:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/teresa-giudice-bravo-miami-real-housewives-new-jersey/?utm_source=fb-teresa-giudice-miami&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

What did Bravo expect seriously ? Teresa did the right thing not to go with whats going on with her. I mean look what happened to Alicia on Mob wives.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nebworth90 wrote: »

I've been tweeted by the infamous Danielle Staub - she follows me too! But I think if you just say how much you miss her on the show she'll follow you anyway. I've also been tweeted by Kelly from NY, Sonja commented on one of my pictures on Instagram.

... Maybe someday I'll have interaction with one of the sane HWs... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Bravo were pissed with Teresa for not going on the trip to Miami:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/teresa-giudice-bravo-miami-real-housewives-new-jersey/?utm_source=fb-teresa-giudice-miami&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

What did Bravo expect seriously ? Teresa did the right thing not to go with whats going on with her. I mean look what happened to Alicia on Mob wives.

So they are going to Atlantic City and Miami this season? After Puerto Rico in BH, Bali in the OC and Mexico in the ATL that is a bit disappointing, I think. Still better than the Berkshires and Montana. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly likely, Bravo made the trips in the USA for Teresa to be able to go. Like Aviva's should, her salary should be slashed. If you don't work, you shouldn't get paid. I'm tired of Housewives not showing up for events and trips, it defeats the purpose of them being on the show. Tre could have went because she went on the Vegas trip with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mostly likely, Bravo made the trips in the USA for Teresa to be able to go. Like Aviva's should, her salary should be slashed. If you don't work, you shouldn't get paid. I'm tired of Housewives not showing up for events and trips, it defeats the purpose of them being on the show. Tre could have went because she went on the Vegas trip with them.

Yeah this... If Bravo specifically made the trips in the USA to accommodate Teresa than I can see why they would be annoyed that she decided not to go.

I can of course understand why she didn't go, but she should have told them before they arranged the trip and she should expect to be paid less because she didn't go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Loved RHONJ this week. I'm starting to like the twins, they're going to be great.

I don't like Amber's husband, theres something off about him and I'm not liking Amber either. Next week is going to be great when they fight with the twins.

I love how Melissa just completely decided to throw Amber under the bus, she is completely over being friends with Amber.

The scenes in Teresa's house were hilarious, they're really playing the sympathy card. Her kids are hilarious, especially Milania.

RHONY finale was pretty good.

Kristen brought it, she knows she needs to make a big impact so she was so over the top it was great.

Ramona 'I like my wine', says it all. She was great at the reunion, I couldn't imagine Rhony without her.

I'm not sure theres any future for Aviva on the show, shes great T.V but I feel she is an outcast.

Sonja is still delusional, she never gets any better. Carole and Heather could've not been there in that first part and they wouldn't have been missed much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else find the RHONY reunion quite underwhelming? I don't know, maybe it's because the one I watched was crappy quality and kept freezing and jumping, and was 5 minutes shorter than usual episodes so I may have missed a bit.

I don't like the seating arrangement. It's like the left vs the right, which never makes for a good reunion. Aviva has been quite tame, I felt so awkward when she complimented Heather. Heather was very ungracious to try turn it on her. It's quite obvious Heather & Carole are clearly trying to make it known that she's an outsider of the group.

It was irritating to see them all jump on Aviva instead of letting them go at it one on one with her.

Kristen was so annoying. She interjects in every conversation, even when it has nothing to do with her. She needs to be quiet until an issue with her comes up. She can be entertaining though, and seems to be the only one willing to engage with Aviva.

Lol at Sonja. She's just tragic.

Luann is about to give Ramona a lashing, and it's well deserved.

They should have broke up Ramonja and Carther. Having Carole and Sonja switch seats would have been very interesting. Then put Luann at the other side of Aviva.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually enjoyed the 1st part to NY reunion Im so glad Luann is on the sofa and it just proves Bravo know they messed up by demoting her and she deserved that place on the sofa since she was in more episodes then Aviva. Kristen must of been taking some advice from Brandi on how to make sure you stand out at a reunion just go full on in on every conversation.

Sonja just made me cringe so much she is so delusional! She lives in her own world has she forgotten about the debt she is in lol? Her going on how she knows royals was just pathetic to i wish one of these 'royals' would just come forward and say 'Who is she?' :D Luann was right on the money when she said that the show has changed Sonja. Im actually getting tiered of Sonja though and her delusion.

So far the weak links so far at the reunion are Heather and Carole but I think when they cover book gate Carole will let rip.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't like the seating arrangement. It's like the left vs the right, which never makes for a good reunion. Aviva has been quite tame, I felt so awkward when she complimented Heather. Heather was very ungracious to try turn it on her. It's quite obvious Heather & Carole are clearly trying to make it known that she's an outsider of the group.

Call me crazy, but isn't that the purpose of the seating arrangement that feuding parties sit across from each other so they don't always have to turn left/right when arguing with their castmate? For instance Kyle/Lisa and Nene/Kenya. I just always thought that Bravo intended it to be that way.

I haven't really warmed to the twins yet, I like Amber though and seeing Dina & Teresa's friendship again.