The Prince's Face ....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
.............in the end shot when Jasmine was clinging onto him like a limpet.

Poor soul, you could tell that he didn't want to hug her as he doesn't approve of her behaviour but knows that rejecting her or trying to reason with her will just inflame the situation.

What an uncomfortable atmosphere to live in.

Comments

• hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    .............in the end shot when Jasmine was clinging onto him like a limpet.

Poor soul, you could tell that he didn't want to hug her as he doesn't approve of her behaviour but knows that rejecting her or trying to reason with her will just inflame the situation.

What an uncomfortable atmosphere to live in.

it was uncomfortable to watch
    he's got her number now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did feel quite sorry for him, his facial expression spoke volumes :(
  • PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ak ward
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    it was uncomfortable to watch
    he's got her number now

yeahI he gave her a chance after her first outburst but now knows that she's poison and his face showed that he knows she's latched onto him as a comfort blanket :eek:
  • spikeripleyspikeripley Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He needs to man up!!! When she told him to f**k off over nomination reasons he went whining to the diary room about why he had said what he did and was still going on about it the next day to anyone that would listen. Before she hugged him he said he didn't like her or some such and thought she was after tv time. Then she comes out of the diary room and wants a hug which he was clearly uncomfortable with but did so anyway. What is it with the men in the house did they all leave their balls at the door on the way in ;)
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the boys are scared to breathe around Jasmine. It's unreal. Then again, I'd probably be cowering in a dark corner myself. The Prince is in my opinion a very nice person and probably quite softhearted as well; he's not suited for fighting and so he just went with the hug and tried to ride out the storm rather than rock the boat anymore.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That hug was the definition of 'awkward'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the boys are scared to breathe around Jasmine. It's unreal. Then again, I'd probably be cowering in a dark corner myself. The Prince is in my opinion a very nice person and probably quite softhearted as well; he's not suited for fighting and so he just went with the hug and tried to ride out the storm rather than rock the boat anymore.

yeah it was a half hearted hug from him .. he knew that it was the wrong time to brush her off totallyas she'd probably murder him as he slept :eek:
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's quite obvious to me that all of them are treading on eggshells where Jasmine is concerned. Julie couldn't wait to offload her when they emerged from the DR, and it's becoming clearer to me now that she is just clinging on to people and they are scared of upsetting her because of the hullabaloo she will cause.

The difference in CBB and the ordinary BB is that these are mainly people who have reputations to protect rather than gain, and this is why I prefer the ordinary version. Jasmine would have been told in no uncertain terms to STFU and get a grip in a normal series. Personally, I can't wait to see the back of her, then we migh see a little bit more of the humorous housemates instead!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite obvious to me that all of them are treading on eggshells where Jasmine is concerned. Julie couldn't wait to offload her when they emerged from the DR, and it's becoming clearer to me now that she is just clinging on to people and they are scared of upsetting her because of the hullabaloo she will cause.

The difference in CBB and the ordinary BB is that these are mainly people who have reputations to protect rather than gain, and this is why I prefer the ordinary version. Jasmine would have been told in no uncertain terms to STFU and get a grip in a normal series. Personally, I can't wait to see the back of her, then we migh see a little bit more of the humorous housemates instead!

spot on
  • Rose_in_FranceRose_in_France Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved that! His expression spoke volumes, but he was too polite to pull away.

It made me like him even more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet he's regretting inviting her back to his castle now :D
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his face spoke for a nation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was actually laugh out loud hilarious.. It was cringy at first how she was calling him and he just seemed to want to get into the bedroom quick and she was trying to act all babyish. But his face when she was clinging onto his neck for dear life.. hehe priceless :D

The woman thinks she's pulling the nations heartstrings with all her weeping but the Prince's face was probably a mirror image of all of ours watching
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all seem to be treating her like the loony on the bus...and with reason, she should never have been put in that house as she's clearly mentally ill in my opinion.
    It's sick that so many people think she's fantastic just because she's unravelling before our eyes and on the verge of a breakdown - this is NOT entertainment.
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's obvious they are all pretty much terrified of her and don't want to upset her because they don't want to be her next target. I think deep down even Julie does not like her behaviour and I am wondering whether this whole 'I'm adopting you' thing is just her way of staying onside with Jasmine and not being the next victim so to speak.

I did agree with Rhian tonight when she said the only reason Jasmine had made up with Danica is because she heard her say about her mum and she realised that what she had said would make her look bad so she quickly patched things up. Now she is shit stirring with Rhian in an attempt to be saved but I think it might work as I can see people keeping her in to see what trouble and who she targets next. In a way, she is ruining the series for me as people are treading so carefully around her and none of them have the guts to stand up to her and tell her she's behaving like a brat at times. I can't believe the psychologists thought she was okay for this!
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I should think that everyone that wanted her to stay on wednesday now want her out, I know I do, imho she should never have been allowed in.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all seem to be treating her like the loony on the bus...and with reason, she should never have been put in that house as she's clearly mentally ill in my opinion.
    It's sick that so many people think she's fantastic just because she's unravelling before our eyes and on the verge of a breakdown - this is NOT entertainment.

Totally agree. Last nights show was jaw dropping at times to me as I just could not believe what I was seeing and hearing with regards to Jasmine's behaviour.

I am wondering how BB producers are going to cope with Jasmine's reaction if she gets evicted on Wednesday. This must be causing them problems as she could flip big time.

How on earth could they have put her in there in the first place.
    Surely they have to do tests.

The clip with Lorenzo at the end summed it up really. Poor man he was so uncomfortable. If he had not responded to her can you imagine the fallout.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    It's obvious they are all pretty much terrified of her and don't want to upset her because they don't want to be her next target. I think deep down even Julie does not like her behaviour and I am wondering whether this whole 'I'm adopting you' thing is just her way of staying onside with Jasmine and not being the next victim so to speak.

I would think twice before standing up to her - not because I'd be frightened of her but, if she did unravel afterwards, how could a person be at ease with the notion that they contributed to it? Maybe that's part of the reason why most of them are keeping quiet. She has become the 'elephant in the room' hasn't she.
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looked more petrified than Prince Harry at the Olympic closing ceremony :D
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

That noticeable huh? :)

The me me me me must be pretty draining to live with :(
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Lorenzy...................................."

"ah, **** she saw me"
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    His face was so funny, bless him, you could tell he was thinking "sh*t, please p*ss off luv" :D
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a nightmare
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,054
    Forum Member
    Can anyone remember which male it was Danica went to for a cuddle when she was upset?

2012 and men and women are still stuck in the stereotypes. Shame.