Missed loads of Hollyoaks. Help! *Spoilers*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster here!

Right. I've missed quite a few weeks of Hollyoaks and have only caught bits and pieces. I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the Mitzeee/Riley/Mercedes drama? I know Mitzeee was on the run but since when was Riley going to marry Mercy again?

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He asked her after they became a couple, they were going to move to Dubai and be a proper family because he got a job there (after the wedding). Basically Riley an idiot.
    Mercedes now knows Riley doesnt truly love her but loves Mitzeee and is only with her because of Bobby, she is the one who has taken Bobby with the help of Pheobe and will then blame Mitzeee and is now trying to get revenge on Riley for sleeping with Mitzeee.

Welcome to the forum, hope my post helped:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty much what Priscilla said. Mercedes stabbed herself to make it look like Mitzeee had done it. Mitzeee has spent the last few weeks banged up while Mercedes got her claws into Riley. Mitzeee sent to the funny farm and then escaped (As they do in HO) went to see Riley - they slept together. Riley, currently the biggest idiot on the planet, realises he love Mitzeee after all and Mercedes, with Pheobes help, kidnaps Bobby to get revenge on Riley.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Thank you! That did help a bit. I was wondering about Bobby but forgot to add that bit!