Options

Singers/Bands that have been and gone over the last 10 years (ish)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So many singers or bands have been 'up there' as the biggest things since sliced bread, and where are they now?

Of course, it's a feat to be able to last for at least 10 years in the music world, but it's been like a conveyor belt:D

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duffy is a big example

Shame though. But i am still waiting for a third album.
  • Options
    dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dido..is she still around?
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duffy
    Dido
    Amy Winehouse now let me explain even before her untimely death her star had descended and sadly it seemed album #3 would never appear.
    The Kaiser Cheifs
    Razorlight
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dido and The Kaisers are still around.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    Dido and The Kaisers are still around.

In a manner of speaking yes. But ther neither highly regarded or rank in the same way they did 10 years ago it's easy to argue they have been ousted and replaced within their respective feilds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Leona Lewis
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    In a manner of speaking yes. But ther neither highly regarded or rank in the same way they did 10 years ago it's easy to argue they have been ousted and replaced within their respective feilds.

Perhaps, but The Kaisers are doing loads of big shows this summer, so i wouldn't say they have been and gone. Unfortunately.
  • Options
    Robbie01Robbie01 Posts: 10,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    Dido..is she still around?
    She released an album a few months ago. It's called 'Girl Who Got Away' and entered the albums chart at number 5. Last week it was down to number 181 on its 16th chart week...
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ciara
    Huge with her first album but has never regained any success since and despite releasing 5 albums in under 10 years, I think people are unaware that 2 or 3 of them exist.