Options

Sharon and Louis laughing

abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not a lot being mentioned about that on here, and clearly meant to be focused on hence why the camera shot to them while they were both in hysterics in the middle of some young boys performance, which was no doubt the biggest moment of his life. This is absolutely shameful, singing a song he wasnt suited for, voice cracking, looking out to see his MENTOR in stitches with another judge, and people wonder why he was in tears, honestly this is an outrage, i would be amazed if OFFCOM did not receive any complaints

Comments

• Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Lmao, that's a bit dramatic isn't it?
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.

I would find that very disconcerting if I was performing.

I don't think it is an Ofcom matter but you are right that someone might think it was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Lmao, that's a bit dramatic isn't it?

and of course it wouldnt bother you if you was in the young lads shoes, or if that was your little brother on national tele singing with millions of people watching 2 judging laughing at his mistake
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    You don't know what they were laughing at, I doubt they were laughing at his mistake.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon had no sympathy for the little guy very vicious. She's got very cynical down the years, in the 1st series she would show empathy.
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't know what they were laughing at, I doubt they were laughing at his mistake.

Unbelievable response .. it is totally irrelevant as to what they were laughing at the point is , it was unprofessional, rude and disrespectful!!

Shameful to be honest i thought>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WTF he's singing a serious song in the semi final of the x factor not telling jokes at the comedy store. There is no excuse for it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was hilarious. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    The nick bashers would think it was hilarious, it was ridiculous anyone with a heart can see that, poor boy tryin his best n they 2 sittin there laughing, fair enough prob nothing to do with his performance but what thoughts must have been goin through that young guys head when he seen that
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I was more disturbed at Sharon's "I'm watching you" gesture to Nicole after Sam Baileys performance.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well now, that's just shitty.
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im embarrassed for you with this comment.. :blush:
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Well now, that's just shitty.
    smurftc wrote: »
    Im embarrassed for you with this comment.. :blush:

I always think that some posters comments on here say so much more about them than they realise.
  • Options
    katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was rather rude of Sharon and Louis to laugh at little tear eyed Nicky.:( They should have been a little more discreet about it.
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt they were laughing at him messing up.

But the cut to them was dodgy and makes me think they weren't interested in his performance at all.
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That cut was probably taken out of context.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    That cut was probably taken out of context.

How so? It was immediately after his voice cracked on the high note. Not sure what other context it could be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This ^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    I am angry the kid deserves more respect than he is getting by x factor producers and give him a song that was never going to suit him the key change was too low at the start of song I thought and to see your mentor laughing during his performance >:(
  • Options
    Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was disgusting that Nicholas was singing to stay in the competition and would have been looking at his mentor and another judge laughing and not concentrating on him at all. No wonder he was crying at the end. I am not a Nicholas fan but felt so sorry for him over this.

I noticed the strange gesture Sharon made to Nicole as well and wondered what it was all about.

I also thought that Sharon's inuendos on the Xtra factor were so bad that she shoould be banned from ever being on the programme again. The woman gets worse week by week. I am amazed that she continues to get away with it.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sending a petition to Downing Street.
  • Options
    crinolinecrinoline Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    How so? It was immediately after his voice cracked on the high note. Not sure what other context it could be.

Could have been a coincidence, which is what I'm hoping.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crinoline wrote: »
    Could have been a coincidence, which is what I'm hoping.

once again what difference does it make? The fact of the matter is they were both laughing together in the middle of a serious performance. Not a novelty act doing a fun uptempo number. Whatever they were laughing at is absolutely irrelevant. The fact they were laughing is disgusting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw the interview Louis Walsh gave on Alan Carr the other night and he was saying how Sharon passes him notes or whispers to him as the acts are singing to make him laugh, which include things like asking which of the backing singers he would sleep with and generally mocking performers.

My guess is, that's what happened. Still completely out of order, unprofessional and couldn't have picked a worse time to do it. She's getting paid god knows how much and she can't even be serious for a couple of minutes before giving her pathetic "critique".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I was more disturbed at Sharon's "I'm watching you" gesture to Nicole after Sam Baileys performance.

Which performance was this after? I don't remember seeing it. What kind of gesture did she make?