Well done Karen throwing Sanjay under the bus about Bianca

13»

Comments

• Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allafix wrote: »
    I thought it was totally unnecessary for her to make that remark. It didn't serve any purpose apart from raise a question about her impartiality.

But by the same token she will see a great deal more than we do in short edited footage don't forget.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LauraLS wrote: »
    I agree, they all do it, Karen singling this comment out was very strange and it doesn't really have a place in the boardroom.

Karen sometimes winds me up in general, constantly looking at all the contestants as if they're something she's stepped in.

With good reason I should have thought. This is the worst lot I have ever seen - the majority of them are a disgrace to what used to be a premium programme.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roger_50 wrote: »
    Yeah it carried a whiff of something, that comment by Brady. To do that in front of everybody doesn't come across well at all, regardless of Sanjay's initial comments in the heat of the moment being misjudged.

She did seem to take rather a lot of pleasure out of it. She'd definitely been planning it very carefully.

I know the sort....[/QUOTE]

Do you ? ............ do enighten us
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all bitchy, all the time. It was strange to single it out as if it was a first time in the history of The Apprentice someone has been bitchy about someone.

I agree. She is supposed to observing not tittle tattling about who said what and I couldn't work out why she singled him out. Unfair I thought
  • brewer480brewer480 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karren is just a sexist bitch! She doesnt like it that a guy dissed a girl and wanted revenge.

Even though sanjay was right, Bianca rides off the backs of the others and made the biggest mistakes in the whole series.

Karren doesnt really contribute to the show, she wants to show that women can do well in business and show that girls dont just bitch, when all she seems to do is bitch to sir alan about the candidates.

Before you all say I'm sexist I think roisin is fab and should win. Kate was second best and it was sad to see her go yesterday. They are able to dothe tasks without the bitching and screaming.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brewer480 wrote: »
    Karren is just a sexist bitch! She doesnt like it that a guy dissed a girl and wanted revenge.

Even though sanjay was right, Bianca rides off the backs of the others and made the biggest mistakes in the whole series.

Karren doesnt really contribute to the show, she wants to show that women can do well in business and show that girls dont just bitch, when all she seems to do is bitch to sir alan about the candidates.

Before you all say I'm sexist I think roisin is fab and should win. Kate was second best and it was sad to see her go yesterday. They are able to dothe tasks without the bitching and screaming.

I agree, she stands up for businesswomen which is fine, but she clearly dislikes a number of the men and deliberately undermines them
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a bit bizarre as there could have been literally hundreds of moments across the series where Karren could have done that so I'm not sure why she chose that specifically :confused: I did find the whole situation quite funny though especially with Bianca's reaction when she was like 'You're a joke' :D
  • roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,894
    Forum Member
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »

Do you ? ............ do enighten us
    What do you mean? You want names of women I've worked with over the years who have stuck the knife in and taken pleasure out of embarrassing individuals in front of groups, instead of dealing with things in a professional way?

It'll be a long list....
  • allafixallafix Posts: 20,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »
    But by the same token she will see a great deal more than we do in short edited footage don't forget.
    That's irrelevant to this. The edit showed Sanjays snide comment and Karren's picking on it. What else was missing? If she had seen other things Sanjay had said and done which needed mentioning fair enough, but she didn't mention anything else. She basically did it to punish him in front of Bianca (and of course everyone else). Very unprofessional.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He kind of deserved it. In episode 3, he made the same snide comments when Felipe, Steven and Daniel got put into the girls team. He said "the 3 weakest links have gone to their team". He just comes across a bit bitchy AGAIN.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    He kind of deserved it. In episode 3, he made the same snide comments when Felipe, Steven and Daniel got put into the girls team. He said "the 3 weakest links have gone to their team". He just comes across a bit bitchy AGAIN.
    I think he was just trying to ingratiate himself and make a joke of it. In both cases it was "thank goodness they've gone" regardless of whether "they" were actually any good or not. But it sounded awful.

It's the kind of thing some people say when they are trying to kid themselves things will improve because of what has changed.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, yes, I'd remembered the incident but couldn't for the life of me recall who'd come out with that equally moronic line. Became even funnier when the 'dream' team lost!
  • Daniel_GleeballDaniel_Gleeball Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never liked him. His sniggering at other contestants getting a roasting off Sugar is childish and pathetic. Like an obnoxious school boy sniggering at a class mates humiliation. Nasty piece of work.
  • Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looked like he didnt give a crap about being let go on You're Fired
  • Daniel_GleeballDaniel_Gleeball Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    He looked like he didnt give a crap about being let go on You're Fired

I think the apprentice is filmed maybe 4 or 5 months before your fired comes out so has had a lot of time to adjust since. But it does seem strange that he is not going ahead with his business plan regardless of failing to get Sugars investment.
  • sugarlequesnesugarlequesne Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    That Brady woman is so up herself. Dame Brady or whatever it is. When basically she was handed a footie club by a pimp
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Brady woman is so up herself. Dame Brady or whatever it is. When basically she was handed a footie club by a pimp
    None of which is true.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sanjay was meant to be one of the panto villains on this series, along with Steven and a few others.

I am surprised Karren didn't pick up on Mark's continuous bitching about other candidates, or is that allowed because he was bitching about men (Daniel, Sanjay)?
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am surprised Karren didn't pick up on Mark's continuous bitching about other candidates, or is that allowed because he was bitching about men (Daniel, Sanjay)?

Maybe she did but maybe it was edited out.
    What we see is only a fraction of what is filmed.