Options

Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter GUILTY

12346»

Comments

• Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary Glitter superfan selling CALENDARS of paedo rocker despite latest child abuse convictions

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gary-glitter-superfan-selling-calendars-5122776#ICID=sharebar_twitter

He's the leader of the gang alright... he should listen to Elvis - Jailhouse Rock !!

Stange woman this as she is the Widow of Gerry Shephard who was the guitarist in The Glitter Band. He died in 2003 after Glitter was jailed for the first time. She knows how the band were unfairly treated after Glitter was jailed (They are still unoficially banned from Pick Of The Pops on Radio 2).

Her supporting him is not going to give do the remaining members of the glitter band any favours. Gerry was really angry when Glitter was jailed in 1999 as all their bookings dried up overnight.
  • Options
    Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    bryemycaz wrote: »
    Stange woman this as she is the Widow of Gerry Shephard who was the guitarist in The Glitter Band. He died in 2003 after Glitter was jailed for the first time. She knows how the band were unfairly treated after Glitter was jailed (They are still unoficially banned from Pick Of The Pops on Radio 2).

Her supporting him is not going to give do the remaining members of the glitter band any favours. Gerry was really angry when Glitter was jailed in 1999 as all their bookings dried up overnight.
    Claire is a Facebook friend of mine and she done noting wrong IMO , she hasn't made any money personality just the material to put calendars together and Not one penny went to
    GG either ,she not done anything wring at all
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    Claire is a Facebook friend of mine and she done noting wrong IMO , she hasn't made any money personality just the material to put calendars together and Not one penny went to
    GG either ,she not done anything wring at all
    Surely she must know that a lot of (if not all) demand for her calendars will be as a "bad taste" gift for teh lulz?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    Why aren't they? :confused:

Sorry i ain't gonna have to much sympthiny for a women whose mother left her in a hotel while she went to meet her muisican bf, at age of 12 ,ie I wouldn't let my daughter spend a night Alone in hotel with ID ,and as for mother well she says she feels guilty for leaving her daughter with glitter ,well She should be one in court not glitter in that case , and equally ain't got much sympthony with someone who made 17k in media stories either (this incidentley was mentioned in court by glitters barrister which wasn't denied )
    And yet there were No witness to any of these events at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So out if the 3 victims
    1 is currently having financial problems
    As are many people. This has no bearing on their testimony in a criminal (not civil) case.
    2 another has made 17k in media stories
    Did Gadd take legal action over these stories? If the evidence is as flimsy as you suggest, it would have been an easy payday for him in the civil courts.
    3 the 3rd was 12 years if age whilst her mother went to lie down with a friend (it was actually her bf , bet they weren't watching starsky/hutch either
    Not very creditable witness are they ?
    The behaviour of the mother has no bearing on the credibility of the daughter as a witness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As are many people. This has no bearing on their testimony in a criminal (not civil) case.

Did Gadd take legal action over these stories? If the evidence is as flimsy as you suggest, it would have been an easy payday for him in the civil courts.

The behaviour of the mother has no bearing on the credibility of the daughter as a witness.

1 Dont know

2 The mother of the girl who was then 12 would have been her legal guardian , so yes her behavior is very questionable

3 yes i agree lots of people do have finanical difficulties , but taking a famous pop star to court , doesnt excatly get too much symthony , in my opnion

Can i also add that i worked at Bailyes nightclub in Watford, one of the places here an alledged assult took place, in 1980 , Not when Glitter was there , btw, and 12 year olds Dont get into nightclubs, strange as it may seem , to some in last week
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 Dont know

2 The mother of the girl who was then 12 would have been her legal guardian , so yes her behavior is very questionable

3 yes i agree lots of people do have finanical difficulties , but taking a famous pop star to court , doesnt excatly get too much symthony , in my opnion

Can i also add that i worked at Bailyes nightclub in Watford, one of the places here an alledged assult took place, in 1980 , Not when Glitter was there , btw, and 12 year olds Dont get into nightclubs, strange as it may seem , to some in last week
    So which crimes of Gadd's do you acknowledge? Do you think everything we've heard since the 1997 PC World discovery has been a tissue of lies?
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry i ain't gonna have to much sympthiny for a women whose mother left her in a hotel while she went to meet her muisican bf, at age of 12 ,ie I wouldn't let my daughter spend a night Alone in hotel with ID ,and as for mother well she says she feels guilty for leaving her daughter with glitter ,well She should be one in court not glitter in that case , and equally ain't got much sympthony with someone who made 17k in media stories either (this incidentley was mentioned in court by glitters barrister which wasn't denied )
    And yet there were No witness to any of these events at all

What's any of that to do with the validity of the testimonies?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    What's any of that to do with the validity of the testimonies?

That they were lying , to make money, am sure they Did suffer yes , but not to extent they were making out
    Nothing to do with Glitter at all but just after the saville Newsnight scandal, i got chatting to a WDC who was investigating various claims, and was part of yewtree team as well, she told me day after newsnight scandal , they were indated with claims all over her area, they were told , Dont disbelive Anybody, her commendaing officer said, we have orders to take every attempt seriously , so i asked the 6million dollar question, were they (women ) lying
    of course (some) were but we had to interview everybody equally no matter what .
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    That they were lying , to make money, am sure they Did suffer yes , but not to extent they were making out
    Nothing to do with Glitter at all but just after the saville Newsnight scandal, i got chatting to a WDC who was investigating various claims, and was part of yewtree team as well, she told me day after newsnight scandal , they were indated with claims all over her area, they were told , Dont disbelive Anybody, her commendaing officer said, we have orders to take every attempt seriously , so i asked the 6million dollar question, were they (women ) lying
    of course (some) were but we had to interview everybody equally no matter what .
    The Police have to take all reported crimes seriouly someone could make up a story they were mugged (When maybe they had lost/spent the money ect) but the police would have to take the "victim" seriouly until they had any proof they were lying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This was put together by a journalist for (think) the Guardian on friday , it Really does make you think doesnt it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay4nzJ6Y124&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    This was put together by a journalist for (think) the Guardian on friday , it Really does make you think doesnt it

No he did it and I really wouldn't want anything to do with anybody who thought he was still innocent after all we know.

Pedo sympathizers sicken me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No he did it and I really wouldn't want anything to do with anybody who thought he was still innocent after all we know.

Pedo sympathizers sicken me
    Yes think your right , but how bad am not so sure , oh and I have 13 year old daughter as well
    So yes they sicken me too ,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'll ask again, for which of the sex convictions since the 1997 PC World discovery do you believe Gadd was guilty?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The only thing this makes me think is that why the person who did this video, a journalist reportedly, did the claimed research and simply put it on YouTube than send their findings to the police and Gadd's defence team?.