Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holy shit. I like it too! :O
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear, its dreadful.:eek: i quite liked "stars are blind" back in the day,:o so i was prepared to give this a chance, but its just generic trash and not in a good way.:o ironically, lil wayne's "singing" is better than hers.:p

"it's paris hilton b*****ch". no wayne, just no.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Well that was truly awful. Stars are Blind was bad in a good kind if way. That's why I grew to love it. This was just bad, really really bad.

The video is so overproduced and plastic. There's nothing likable about it. Paris actually looks like a Barbie clone.

I might be a bit tipsy
    But that's alright cause you're with me...just terrible.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danom8 wrote: »
    Well that was truly awful. Stars are Blind was bad in a good kind if way. That's why I grew to love it. This was just bad, really really bad.

The video is so overproduced and plastic. There's nothing likable about it. Paris actually looks like a Barbie clone.

I might be a bit tipsy
    But that's alright cause you're with me...just terrible.

the lyrics are horrific, the whole meaning behind the song is horrific. and god only knows what lil wayne was thinking.

but i simply cannot help but to find it catchy !:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    At least you can find it catchy lol. I've tried three times now and it just makes me cringe more and more. I even prefer Rebecca Black's Friday. Now that's saying a lot! :p
  • ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've often taken no shame in admitting liking Paris Hilton as a popstar. Stars are Blind and Nothing in this World are SOLID pop songs/videos!

But... it's just not good. The video is good, but the song is badly produced, written, sung and even autotuned badly.

"I might be a bit tipsy... but that's okay 'cause you're with me!" - I wonder is that her line when she's stopped for her DUI(s)? #PersonalSong
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    I love Lil Wayne's part :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it really catchy... But I just don't want to like it because I know it's bad, I just can't stop myself from listening to it. :|

I love the auto-tune at "but that's okay, cause you're with me"

That's my fav bit in the whole song.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is trying so hard to be serious that its just :eek:

However that Sexting song she did is honestly one of my guilty pleasures :p
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The funny thing is, as bad as the song is, the only reason it's getting that level of hate (if you look at the like/dislike ratio) is simply because it's Paris Hilton. You know fine rightly that if this was just a throw away female singer from the UK, Radio 1 would play it to death and it would go to #1
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Nothing In This World & Stars Are Blind are kind of cheesy pop amazingness.

This however, is absolutely terrible.