gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Under that almost abuse from sharon

Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon there was a right moron seriously just shut up Sharon.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is always going to vote for anyone that is male.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow ,Louis actually made a decision .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did we all see the petulant little schoolgirl strop in switching seats with Gary once Louis had done the right thing?
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have sent Kingsland Road home - Shelley was actually better in the sing off.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis finally grew a set after 7 years.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shelley was miles better, but the best singers rarely progress in this naff show.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shelley was miles better, but the best singers rarely progress in this naff show.

What annoys me is that the sing off is pointless. They always decide on 'potential' or in the case of Kingsland Road, their ages.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he did the right thing since Shelley as he said is more suited for west end. Sharon....oh my :o
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he did the right thing ,as Shelly clearly doesn't have the Public support being in the Botom two weeks running ,and good on him for not Bowing to Sharons pressure even though i do lo9ve her on the show
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done to Louis - he did the right thing
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Well done Louis:)

Why is Sharon embarrassing herself like this, just to keep her act in? It was very painful to watch. I did actually feel bad for Louis. Sharon should not have put him in that position.
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shut my eyes at one point as I was afraid Mrs O was about to get down on her knees to Louis and I don't mean as in to beg him to save her act!

Louis made the right choice as although Shelly was the better singer, she had already been in a sing off and would've probably been there next week again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Under that almost abuse from sharon

Indeed and then her stupid behaviour... swapping seats with Gary... get over it hag
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Good for him not giving in to sharon
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I don't object to her huff and swapping chairs. Gary has walked off before and it would add to the drama. The bit beforehand was ott though as was the comment to that girl yesterday.
  • sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    I doubt he would have been influenced by her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I love Louis I'm, so glad he made the right (opinion) choice.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    King louis is riding the crest of a wave. Sharon is down to 1 act. Barlow has 1 act pulling fake sickies and another act in the bottom 2. And nicole has a team of girls who don't get on. Apparently tamera has been going down abi's hand bag, and hannah has been going down her lunch box. But louis group have cruised through the first 2 weeks unscathed. This is louis year, superb mentoring thus far
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

Social Club singer.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon seems to be on something all through this series...
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was "Fantastic"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Anyway Shelly was standing on our right side..they always go .so the right side loses each time
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Will be funny if it comes back to haunt him, because Kingsland Road are probably the act that will have the most similar fanbase as his boys. Now one from his category may suffer the consequences (Sam Callahan perhaps).
    Sharon would have the opportunity to throw it in his face.

Though it's probably good that he didn't play it tactically, not that Kingsland Road were very good in the sing-off.
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon would have the opportunity to throw it in his face.

ONLY if thats what the producers want