Julian McDonald very annoying

muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Very enthusiastic, terrible dance but my goodness very annoying and STOP SHOUTING

Comments

• isledanceisledance Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic, terrible dance but my goodness very annoying and STOP SHOUTING
    Is he on this planet?
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's having fun, love his enthusiasm - and there's been no-one like him that's for sure :D
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isledance wrote: »
    Is he on this planet?

No my darling he isn't, my planet has population one, and I'm happy. I think he is in orbit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A truly horrendous dance and appalling performance. He looked like a cat on catnip!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    He's like a camp (real life) David Brent. Truly hideous individual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gnome_Foam wrote: »
    He's like a camp (real life) David Brent. Truly hideous individual.

Well fashion has got a reputation for hideous people. All up their own backsides, believing their own hype.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he looks like Louis spence but without the need to shower everyone in his sight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I love Julien and hope he stays for a while. I had to laugh when Craig cracked up too.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    He's enjoying life, having fun, making the most of every opportunity with great enthusiasm, I actually quite like him - I wish I was more like that.
  • miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he goes soon
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miaviv wrote: »
    Hope he goes soon

Says the fan of Dave and Mark :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    He's enjoying life, having fun, making the most of every opportunity with great enthusiasm, I actually quite like him - I wish I was more like that.

well that advice is not to be sniffed at!:D
  • Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed his performance. It was one of they ones were you watch through your fingers but it;s good to have a range of emotions. I'm happy for him to stay for now.
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the heck was he on. God he's irritating
  • miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Says the fan of Dave and Mark :o:D

Ooh keeping tabs on me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I've seen him on other things and he's very snide and bitchy about anyone he thinks unfashionable or overweight. He has a very unpleasant personality and lacks self-awareness.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miaviv wrote: »
    Hope he goes soon

Hopefully he will be annoying so many people that many will want to get rid of him.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he is first to go.
  • Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he was doing the fashion segments on It Takes Two last year he was irritating then, so much so I had to turn it off when he was on, but he has taken this irritation to a whole new stratospheric height.

Bruce even told him to calm down 3 times but no he got even worse. JUST SHUT UP, or even better here's hoping you will be striding down the catwalk to the door marked EXIT next week.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa and Julian are both equally annoying. Can the producers accidentally lock them in their dressing rooms so they don't appear in the next live show?
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he seemed to take calm down to mean crank it up. Awful.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,169
    Forum Member
    Frank Mag wrote: »
    When he was doing the fashion segments on It Takes Two last year he was irritating then, so much so I had to turn it off when he was on, but he has taken this irritation to a whole new stratospheric height.

Bruce even told him to calm down 3 times but no he got even worse. JUST SHUT UP, or even better here's hoping you will be striding down the catwalk to the door marked EXIT next week.

Lets hope so, I was embarrassed for him, he is like a grotesque caricature of what the average person used to think gay people were like.
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    mesmerisingly awful, but thought his partner was fab.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Bruce provides all the cringe the show can take so I hope he tones it down about 10 notches.
  • VirgilHiltsVirgilHilts Posts: 2,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the kind of man for whom every sentence must end with at least one exclamation mark.