Owners direct - search not showing me a full range of cottages

tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I always book holiday cottages through Owners Direct and have done for many years.

Im trying to book a cottage for later in the year in the lake district. When I put in my criteria its bringing up very expensive properties and when I change the sorting category to 'prices low to high' its still not showing properties that are on the site elsewhere but not coming up in this search.

Its driving me mad, I can find cottages on other websites which are cheaper but their photos and reviews are not as full and their websites are not as good as owners direct used to be in terms of useage, I know these cottages are also on owners direct somewhere

On the top line of the search bar now, it has '30 best cottages to rent', even though thats not what comes up on the search page.

Is anyone having the same problem or noticed the same thing, I feel like its not showing things in price order right from the whole selection.

Comments

• TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not used it before but it seems to be working fine.

It's unusual in that you have to click on the actual heading: [Price Low to High] before it actually displays in that way.

Even though [Low to High] is displayed it does not sort that way until it's clicked on, is that the problem?
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesnt seem to be. I click on that and its not showing them in price order, its all over the shop.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try Snaptrip - https://www.snaptrip.com/ I have used them before, it's really easy to search real-time availability & you can move the map area to see what properties are available for your dates, budget etc.