Sam swapped bodies with someone

tullochstullochs Posts: 947
Forum Member
✭✭
Sam tonight was funny - but annoying as well.

We didn't see this 'Sam' in the house.

Just who has Sam swapped bodies with?? Lol

Comments

• PontywarriorPontywarrior Posts: 8,142
    Forum Member
    tullochs wrote: »

I disagree this was EXACTLY the Sam I saw in the house.

The trouble was so many people disliked Gina and Dexter so much they looked at Sam through rose tinted glasses!

Bottom line is that Sam won and without being accused of 'throwing my teddy out', he won by default.

He has no personality and thinks by making inappropriate comments he is funny - wrong!

Whatever people think about Dexter at least he is articulate and can string a sentence together as well as doing his homework before going on BBBOTS and he proved that tonight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    I saw the Sam I've always perceived....he amused me like always. :):D
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,874
    Forum Member

The trouble was so many people disliked Gina and Dexter so much they looked at Sam through rose tinted glasses!

Bottom line is that Sam won and without being accused of 'throwing my teddy out', he won by default.

He has no personality and thinks by making inappropriate comments he is funny - wrong!

Whatever people think about Dexter at least he is articulate and can string a sentence together as well as doing his homework before going on BBBOTS and he proved that tonight!

Thank you- I actually felt a little sorry for him until he began going on about erections- can you just imagine the hate and bile that would have spewed forth if Dexter had said that?

I still can't believe that he's the winner.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny, but annoying... one of the twins? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's come across a bit of a dumb knob really. I mean, people are cheering him, he thinks this 'misogynistic lad' thing is what viewers liked I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    I saw the Sam I've always perceived....he amused me like always. :):D

Same here

No different to how he was in the house, funny and likeable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tullochs wrote: »

He was always a knob from ~Day 1 - see BB edits on cutting room floor vulgar rude and crude no personality

TV career that he wants - never gunna happen - just proved it tonight tho

Good luck with being better than Harry Styles - think that will fail too

Still at 23 maybe you should know better
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BB edited a lot of Gina and Dex to make them look like the nasties - and certainly most of what did come out of Sams mouth is on the cutting room floor - Sweet guy he never was rude crude and vulgar - still BB got what they wanted more votes - and a Sam v Dex/Gina fan base - they are happy

Dex & Gina were the only winners anyways and made the show

Sam won by default good edits and his supposed HS looks (?) and everyone looking at him like a boy when in fact he is 23
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member

Completely agree.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    BB edited a lot of Gina and Dex to make them look like the nasties - and certainly most of what did come out of Sams mouth is on the cutting room floor - Sweet guy he never was rude crude and vulgar - still BB got what they wanted more votes - and a Sam v Dex/Gina fan base - they are happy

Dex & Gina were the only winners anyways and made the show

Sam won by default good edits and his supposed HS looks (?) and everyone looking at him like a boy when in fact he is 23

He was never crude and vulgar and it was edited out, yet the forum has been overrun with people complaining about it right through the series. Bit odd that. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    He was never crude and vulgar and it was edited out, yet the forum has been overrun with people complaining about it. Bit odd that. :eek:

pie and mash splash your gash - or similar -

Did you actually watch the same show or any of the LF ?

His topics of conversation were football, vulgarityl, hatred of Dex and oh did I mention I am deaf/charity case

Role model for the lazy individual to do nothing and walk off with 100k or play charity card to deaf

He has done the deaf community more disservice than anything and most of them would have turned their hearing aid off with his rudeness.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    He was never crude and vulgar and it was edited out, yet the forum has been overrun with people complaining about it right through the series. Bit odd that. :eek:

You probably can't tell the difference between Charlotte and Kate Middleton :D
  • Loretta_LeeLoretta_Lee Posts: 226
    Forum Member

Spot on!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    You probably can't tell the difference between Charlotte and Kate Middleton :D

You've taken my posting out of context.

I was paraphrasing another poster there.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Human Valium in the house
    Human Valium out of it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    pie and mash splash your gash - or similar -

Did you actually watch the same show or any of the LF ?

His topics of conversation were football, vulgarityl, hatred of Dex and oh did I mention I am deaf/charity case

Role model for the lazy individual to do nothing and walk off with 100k or play charity card to deaf

He has done the deaf community more disservice than anything and most of them would have turned their hearing aid off with his rudeness.

Er....YOU said he was never crude as it was edited out.

I then said how could it have been edited out if it has been quoted so often on here during the series.

You now come back at me with "weren't you watching?"

Of course I was. I am not the one who said it had been edited out. That was YOU.

Please make up your mind!
    Forum Member
    You've taken my posting out of context.

I was paraphrasing another poster there.

Apologies then, I didn't read it that way. Maybe a question mark would have made it clear.

I can't believe anyone disagrees with Sam being criticized for his vulgarity.
    Last night he was at it again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies then, I didn't read it that way. Maybe a question mark would have made it clear.

I can't believe anyone disagrees with Sam being criticized for his vulgarity.
    Last night he was at it again.

I wrote it how I would have said it, which I don't often do as it then lacks tone on here.

My point was the person I was replying to claimed Sam had been edited in order not to look crude.

My point was how could that be given how much discussion there has been about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the voting statistics so we can tell if it was close or a landslide via the teenage girl facebook section
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nigelk wrote: »
    Still waiting for the voting statistics so we can tell if it was close or a landslide via the teenage girl facebook section

You wouldn't know who voted even if you knew how many.

And if it was close you'd only be more frustrated if you backed the loser.
    Forum Member
    I wrote it how I would have said it, which I don't often do as it then lacks tone on here.

My point was the person I was replying to claimed Sam had been edited in order not to look crude.

My point was how could that be given how much discussion there has been about it.

I suppose, broadly speaking, there's a big difference between the perception of people who watch only the edited highlights and people who see all the live feed too.

Even though I only saw highlights, I still saw enough of Sam to form the opinion that he's generally immature and crude and I don't think that covered the half of it really.
    I actually thought he was four or five years younger than he is.
    And he certainly doesn't bring anything to a discussion show like BBBOTS :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose, broadly speaking, there's a big difference between the perception of people who watch only the edited highlights and people who see all the live feed too.

Even though I only saw highlights, I still saw enough of Sam to form the opinion that he's generally immature and crude and I don't think that covered the half of it really.
    I actually thought he was four or five years younger than he is.
    And he certainly doesn't bring anything to a discussion show like BBBOTS :(

Again, I'm not disputing that he was broadcast saying things many would not like.

But by definition it cannot then be argued, as some are trying to do, that it was edited out!

Maybe much of the other footage included discussions on other things, Callum said they spoke about football a lot, for example.

I can imagine many would have thought Sam fascinating if we had seen this. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine many would have thought Sam fascinating if we had seen this. ;)
    *tips laptop up and shakes it violently*
    Nope ... those aren't a random mixture of words stuck from the last post.
    Must have meant it :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *tips laptop up and shakes it violently*
    Nope ... those aren't a random mixture of words stuck from the last post.
    Must have meant it :eek::eek::eek::eek:

There was a wink sign at the end, as I would not have found it the least fascinating. But I know people who very well might! :D